BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Danielle N.
Youngstown, OH
As with anything, you get what you pay for. The lower priced items tend to not hold up as well. After a recent move, my computer desk and outdoor wood patio furniture had seen better days. The movers were careful with all the furniture, but these were definitely cheaper items purchased. If you're trying to fill up a new house, apartment or office at a good budget, then there is something for everyone there.
Anney A.
Cocoa, FL
You need a lot of time and patience in this store! This is not a store you go to to just run out. However the prices are great and the selection is ginormous. I wish things were more user friendly and speedy in terms of finding products but I understand why it's laid out the way it is and I love IKEA!!!
Crystal P.
Blaine, WA
I love going into ikea and just looking around and getting some lunch. I love their childrens furniture, because the kids will just outgrow the expensive furniture from other stores. My DD has a pink MALM dresser and a white toddler bed. As well as several other items such as toys and textiles.
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
Ikea is a great resource for furnishing your home or first apartment considering the really reasonable prices. My favorite thing, however, is the lighting options where are very unique and modern. The swag lamps in particular make wonderful accent pieces and conversation starters with guests.
Erin O.
I live about 3 hours from the nearest IKEA, so I don't get to go very often, but when I do, I'm never empty handed! They have so many awesome ideas for space saving, and everything comes in small boxes so it's easy to pack in your car later! I would be in so much trouble if I lived closer!!!!
Angela P.
Kissimmee, FL
I really love shopping at the Ikea store for budget friendly furniture and decoration pieces that look high end and contemporary. I do not like to use their online website as you cannot buy a lot of the stuff online and also shipping is outrageous so I prefer to shop at the actual mortar store.
Kristen C.
Costa Mesa, CA
Ikea is a great place to get furniture. They have low end furnishings for those on a budget, and higher end stuff for people who have a little more flexibility in their pocket book. I've found their high end stuff to be a great quality- and the low end stuff gives you a good look for low cash.
Heather H.
MESA, AZ
I really do like Ikea and ther prices are awesome I just wish that some of the Items were not so easy to break I have three kids and they are crazy, and they have broken, a few Items from them, but other things I have had for years, and love the fact that they always have the newest things there.
Daddi D.
I love shopping at IKEA! They have so many great items at reasonable prices. Most of my apartment is furnished from there. I bought an area rug for $20 in comparison to target charging $120+ for theirs. IKEAs stuff is practical and looks great. I have a night stand two end tables a 3drawer dresser with glass top bar stools coffee table couch pillow cases picture frames and an office desk from their.
Tracy T.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I recently purchased a clothing valet from Ikea. While the price was awesome ($13!), the stand itself was pretty hard to set up, and the directions were not easy to follow. Once the setup was complete, the valet was worth the trouble! The price is right, and the stand is extremely useful!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?