BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Elisa G.
Pico Rivera , CA
I purchased the Alex drawers with the table top to use as my vanity, I also got a mirror that was on clearance! All I need is the vanity lights and I'm set, the vanity space is my go to place every morning.
Katie V.
Well done Ikea! You've come so far since the badly made, ugly student furniture. Still great prices but dare I say almost glamorous pieces?!?! Love the clean lines and modern Scandinavian look. Guests are always shocked when I say, "oh it's Ikea!". I can't begin to count how many client's closets I have re-organised with the Pax system. Grab a nice glass of wine and undo the flatpacks.
Quimbie M.
Ikea, makes simple furniture for a good price. It last as long as it needs, and looks beautiful doing it. I know some don't like to assemble things but honestly I adore the puzzle of it. So part my treat in buying Ikea is putting it together. For simple things I will always check Ikea.
Anna T.
Beaufort, SC
Honestly i dread going here. It takes me forever to find what i am looking for, and there are always too many people. What should be a half hour shop turns into almost hour and a half. But I also live in a very populated place. There is also almost no one to help you find things either...
Trang S.
My dream store actually. It's like a new world ever time i go to an IKEA. Since my country doesn't have any store, i enjoy visiting IkEA in USA. The design is simple and good in overall quality. I feel like i can spend a whole day here checking out all the comfortable and cute furniture
Lindsay F.
N Salt Lake, UT
IKEA is one of those stores that you go in for one thing and walk out with ten. My favorite item there is the picture ledges and I use them for my kids' bookshelves. They're so sturdy. Some of there things are a little iffy but for the most part I haven't had many issues with quality.
Melissa D.
I love this place. The staff is very friendly. The prices are reasonable and the products are of good quality. I love how organized everything is in the store. My favorite part about this store is how you can try the items out. I only shop here if I'm ever in need of furniture.
Eilish F.
I like that it's so cheap. We often go there for breakfast and walk around post breakfast. Most of our apartment is furnished from Ikea. The only thing we don't like about it is that the instructions are in picture form (but if you are a visual learner, that might help you out a lot)
Camille R.
Ruskin, FL
Love going there... sometimes it is dangerous because you end up spending more than you should LOL the always have affordable products and their sales prices are great. I have never had issues with assembling their products either but maybe it is because I love doing that kind of stuff.
Rachel S.
My office and bedroom are entirely Ikea merchandise. The prices are fantastic, massive variety, modern, and easy to put together (if you like that kind of thing). Taking multiple trips is a must if you plan on decorating a whole room and make sure to have a hotdog and a cinnamon bun!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?