BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jacqueline N.
Everyone knows how cost efficient IKEA furniture can be! They are really in trend with new styles and I’ve had pretty good luck with the Malm set for our guest room. Downfall would be quality for some of their items and the fact that you have to assemble the furniture yourself, but you get what you pay for.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
Very unique in store shopping experience. You have to tour the whole store to get to the warehouse where you select the pieces of furniture according to a number on the floor model. Can be stressful when busy and it’s usually busy. Their furniture is low quality but super affordable. Great for college students
Lindsey M.
Campbellsport, WI
Their prices are incredible and their variety is vast!! I love walking around the store and taking in all they have to offer. Their products are fashionable and their options endless!! The only downfall is some of the quality of their products is sub-par. With anything, sometimes you get what you pay for.
Crystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
Literal trash. Ikea furniture is not made to last more than a year. The last item i bought from there was a bed frame and book shelf which have both fallen apart and been replaced. The book shelf granted had very heavy books on it but that doesn’t excuse it. The bed however had no reason to break seeing how i weigh 110 lbs and my husband 140 lbs 🙄
Cynthia L.
Cerritos
I recently did the DIY vanity with all ikea products. I love Ikea, it’s obviously not the best quality but it is pretty affordable and modern.
I love ikea, it’s so easy to find Something for my part of your home that might need decorating.
Amanda K.
Green Bay
IKEA is unlike any other store. They have products you absolutely will not find elsewhere. Prices are what’s to be expected. You can even search online to find exactly what you’re looking for. I love the IKEA experience, personally, though. Spending hours walking through the store, seeing products styled.
Jessy M.
Glendale heights
Most of my items at home are from ikea. My kids bunk beds my vanity items and my tv stand. I love how affordable and durable all of their stuff is. It is definitely worth the price.
Haley K.
IKEA is overwhelming if you’ve never been before! But having said that, I really love the pieces. They’re unique and decently priced. I’ve also had good luck with the longevity of the purchases. It’s the only place I found that had my perfect bookcase.
Natalie B.
I will always recommend IKEA to anyone who wants new home decor and furniture. All pieces are reasonably priced. They have everything from bed frames to mirrors to house plants. They also have bedding as well as rugs to furnish your home. The staff there has always been nice and is always willing to help.
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
IKEA has great products to improve the look of your home. I always say anything you are looking you can find at Ike. The items do require assembly but i think it’s worth it. I would definitely recommend shopping at ikea
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?