BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Rebecca C.
IKEA is honestly an adventure, if you plan on going make sure you set a whole day aside for it, when you get what you went in for keep in mind that you have to assemble everything so don't overload your cart at the end. I love the furniture I have from there because it has lasted me for years
Marlo D.
Centennial, CO
I have a love/hate relationship with IKEA. I love how affordable everything is and it's a fun way to waste time...during the week only. Weekends are a nightmare for me with all the people. I do not enjoy most of the directions. It usually ends in an argument of frustration. Our kids love it too. they prefer to walk through the store with their pencil and map in hand as opposed to staying in the play center.
Heather L.
IKEA is one of the best places to go for college students. Everything is so affordable and the products are very high quality, and if you take care of the stuff you could have it for years without replacing anything. The instructions for building things are always simple and easy to follow too.
Alyssa H.
Apollo, PA
My family and I love visiting IKEA just to look around at all the new designs and products. I wish that I could just take one of the IKEA kitchens and place it in my home. Definitely worth the time of visiting, but be prepared to look for a good couple of hours because they have so many items!
Shelly R.
Minneapolis, MN
Everything you want from a home goods store. Plenty of parking, huge variety, love the layout of the store, and above everything else it is affordable! Because it is so affordable, I didn't dock any points for how hard the instructions are to figure out when trying to put the product together. Also, love the room with the discounted merchandise. So many great finds, and who can beat $1.00 Swedish breakfast?!
Felicia N.
LAKESIDE, CA
Really cute stuff & great for starter home or little things, but not really built for the long haul. If you are in a apartment or military situation requiring moves and what to take furniture with don't buy here. But, if you are a college kid or looking for party decor touches, totally perfect!
Cyndi V.
Love this store i drive about 2 hours to get to my Ikea so yea were pretty serious haha every time I go they always have different deals going on, although i usually go to buy kitchen items i always find cute things for my 3 year olds room, and the all white desks make any room look super cute.
Tanya L.
Tucson , AZ
IKEA is a pretty amazing all day trip for my friends and I. They have super affordable basics for your home and also have very expensive pieces you wish you could have. I really like the set up of the store where you can see the pieces in action and get ideas for every room of your house.
Cady D.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IKEA! Amazing, creative products for EVERY room at great prices! I literally could live in this store. If you're having troubles decorating, they have multiple sample rooms set up that you can walk through and can purchase any/every item in the set up! Definitely recommend
Diana H.
Ikea has pretty much everything you would need for a home. There are so many things in there. And in true Scandinavian style, most of the items are simple, yet the design is functional. It's also nice to pop into the dining area and have a quick, cheap, and delicious meal after you shop.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?