BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tanzeela A.
Davie, FL
I love going to IKEA! It just feels so good even if you're not buying .i have bought some kitchen utensils and they are very unique and nice quality. Their designs are different that you can identify. Also I love buying furniture from there it consumes very less space and room doesn't look crowded
Michelle A.
Northford, Ct
I have an Ikea store a few towns over. I really enjoy going to the store and looking around. The setup really encouraged it's shoppers to picture the items in their own homes. Anyone who has never visited their store should check it out. I am able to find a lot of unique and fashionable items. The only downside is, the larger items require self assembly and the instructions are not always the easiest to follow.
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
I love the great variety that this store has, since you can find all the articles for the house, be it the kitchen, living room, room, dining room, everything. The best thing about this store is that they constantly live renovating and showcase new things and help you create new ideas for creating the best spaces in your home.
Krystal W.
Atlanta, GA
IKEA is great for accent decorations to your home. I do not buy any major pieces from here that require daily wear and tear (such as a couch or bed) but bookcases, art easel, plates, lamps, and artwork to decorate my house are always useful. Be prepared to spend some time putting things together.
Kelsi B.
Wilson
I love love LOVE IKEA! I hate that the closest one is 3 hours away. I buy more than I should every time because I love it so much. They're cheap and decent quality but last for a long time.
Tammy H.
San Diego, CA
We just went to Ikea this weekend - my husband's first time. He was OVERWHELMED! But we found exactly everything we needed, including some things I could NOT find elsewhere (the exact right size BLACK lampshade is hard to find). A fun trip, but make sure you have the time and the patience to go.
Monet S.
Sun Lakes, AZ
I've been purchasing IKEA furniture since I was basically a teenager, so I've got a soft spot in my heart for the stuff. Not the highest quality and you have to assemble it yourself, but you get what you pay for. While the pieces may not last forever, they are modern and stylish for those on a budget.
Desiree g.
Sewell, NJ
I do love going to ikea! I love how they have the mock set ups to give you some great ideas. Most of their prices are great, Every now and then I find a random thing that I think is way over priced. The only down fall I have ever noticed was putting some of their stuff together! Sometimes the directions (with no words) can be a little difficult. Oh the food is good to, it's nice to help tame a wil 2 1/2 year old!
Betsy D.
Fayetteville, AR
Some of the products at IKEA can be difficult to put together, but once you have them up and running, they are great additions to your household. I love the IKEA buildings as a whole. Everything is set up like rooms, and not to mention the cafeteria is great. I would totally shop here again.
Katie S.
Thornton, CO
IKEA is girl heaven especially if you have a new apartment or house! You can spend an entire day walking through here. I definitely always leave with a car load. Leave the boyfriends/husbands at home- they only hold you back! I get a lot of inspiration on how to decorate my home when I'm there too!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?