BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jeaneska R.
Woodhaven, NY
I must admit that I just recently went to Ikea for the first time 4 months ago and I couldn't get out of that store! It has so many decorative items that I wanted to bring the entire store to my house. It has anything and eveything for the home at affordable prices. That's my new go-to place!
Chandler R.
Provo, UT
Oh my goodness. I love Ikea. I love everything they have in their store and I find myself happily lost in the midst of all the departments. I think that they offer decent quality pieces, but they are pieces that can be done up and DIY added to which I think makes it more personal and exciting.
Crystal P.
Blaine, WA
I love going into ikea and just looking around and getting some lunch. I love their childrens furniture, because the kids will just outgrow the expensive furniture from other stores. My DD has a pink MALM dresser and a white toddler bed. As well as several other items such as toys and textiles.
Jessica V.
Belding, MI
I love IKEA. It is one of my favorite stores and I would go there any chance I get. It's such a fun atmosphere and they have everything that you need. The only problem I've run into is that sometimes the furniture doesn't last extremely long, but for the price they are selling it at, its great.
Kristen C.
Costa Mesa, CA
Ikea is a great place to get furniture. They have low end furnishings for those on a budget, and higher end stuff for people who have a little more flexibility in their pocket book. I've found their high end stuff to be a great quality- and the low end stuff gives you a good look for low cash.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I love love this store! It has rooms set up very modern! I bought some items like little green house that looks like a window! Also the have covers too put over your quilt too change with out buying a new quilt
Erin O.
I live about 3 hours from the nearest IKEA, so I don't get to go very often, but when I do, I'm never empty handed! They have so many awesome ideas for space saving, and everything comes in small boxes so it's easy to pack in your car later! I would be in so much trouble if I lived closer!!!!
Shelly R.
Minneapolis, MN
Everything you want from a home goods store. Plenty of parking, huge variety, love the layout of the store, and above everything else it is affordable! Because it is so affordable, I didn't dock any points for how hard the instructions are to figure out when trying to put the product together. Also, love the room with the discounted merchandise. So many great finds, and who can beat $1.00 Swedish breakfast?!
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
Great for the first-time apartment or home owner! I think select items are great for people who have owned/rented for a long time... but most of their stuff is aimed towards the younger/new to their own place purchaser. I furnished my entire first apartment with Ikea and it lasted a LONG time!
Heather L.
IKEA is one of the best places to go for college students. Everything is so affordable and the products are very high quality, and if you take care of the stuff you could have it for years without replacing anything. The instructions for building things are always simple and easy to follow too.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?