BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jeimaliz T.
Tampa, FL
If you want to be different this is the pla e to be..they bring everything from imaginaton to live..i love how they sells stuff seperate and you can built your furniture how ever you like..one of my favorite stores
Jessica E.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I live right down the road from IKEA and go there all the time. I recently bought a really nice bookshelf there, on sale for $30! Most of their products are of good quality and will last you a long time. My brother just refurbished a house and bought everything from IKEA. His kitchen looks fantastic!
Kelsi B.
Wilson
I love love LOVE IKEA! I hate that the closest one is 3 hours away. I buy more than I should every time because I love it so much. They're cheap and decent quality but last for a long time.
Krystal W.
Atlanta, GA
IKEA is great for accent decorations to your home. I do not buy any major pieces from here that require daily wear and tear (such as a couch or bed) but bookcases, art easel, plates, lamps, and artwork to decorate my house are always useful. Be prepared to spend some time putting things together.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
This is my absolute favorite store. It's almost like a one stop shop coming here. I gain so much inspiration through all of their displays. And the staff is very friendly. Their furniture names are in Sweden but the instructions to put things together are easy to follow. I also love their food courts . I can spend hours in this store and never get bored.
Kara K.
Plains, PA
I probably spend more time at IKEA than I should. I'm obsessed with all of my furniture from them. It's just so chic and easy to put together. The products are all very solid and stay together well. If you're just as much of an Organization freak as I am I would definitely recommend shopping there.
Chelseak W.
Topeka, KS
IKEA kids minnen bed is gorgeous. My daughter just got her own room and we decided to get a girly princess bed but I didn't want to pay $$$$ so we went to ikea and found this. It's so cute and girly. She loves it and best part for us it was super easy to put together! Recommend for any little girl!
Dominique M.
Damascus , OR
I love this store!!!! I've been shopping at this store for forever! The only thing I don't like is the putting things together, but besides that it's amazing. They sell nice items and the prices aren't crazy! I also love how the majority of their food now is organic and gmo free! I'd totally recommend this store to everybody on a budget.
Tanzeela A.
Davie, FL
I love going to IKEA! It just feels so good even if you're not buying .i have bought some kitchen utensils and they are very unique and nice quality. Their designs are different that you can identify. Also I love buying furniture from there it consumes very less space and room doesn't look crowded
Martha F.
Orlando, FL
I like to shop here and have quite a few pieces of furniture from them. Everything seems to be holding up well too and seems to be quite well made also. I love their candles too and almost always come home with some each time I visit the store! Also love being able to eat then finish shopping too.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?