- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA has great products to improve the look of your home. I always say anything you are looking you can find at Ike. The items do require assembly but i think it’s worth it. I would definitely recommend shopping at ikea
IKEA is one of the best places- I love seeing the room ideas that they have on display. It makes me want to buy a house already and get to decorate every room in the house!
Ikea has amazingly priced household goods that look much more expensive than what they are actually priced. My gripe is the amount of time it can take to put a dresser, table, bed, etc together. But they always have some stylish things. We also get all of our kitchen supplies there for CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!
Simple, affordable and works in every space of my house. Going to Ikea is an all day event but well worth it when I’m buying multiple pieces of furniture. I just wish that went I went to IKEA there would be a quicker way to get downstairs for the ppl who found what they needed and were ready to purchase
Oh my gosh IKEA is like heaven! You walk in and there is so much stuff! They have really neat furniture for your bedrooms, for your living room, bathrooms and your kitchen. They have all different kinds of designs, it’s really hard to not find something you don’t like. I definitely would recommend IKEA!
This store has so many cool items that I never knew I needed until I go. I wish there was one closer to me so that my addiction could be supplemented but it’s also best for my wallet that it’s not. Most of my house is ikea furniture. I wish there stuff was sturdier, but I guess you get what you pay for!
This place is like an adventure coming here! So many amazing things and you can gather ideas to what you want to do with your home. They also have a huge cafeteria. One of my favorites is their Mac and cheese. Some of the furniture and stuff is one the expensive side but there’s a lot of amazing things.
Perfect for what it is. If you’re looking for high quality wood pieces to last you a lifetime and still have life left to pass onto your kids, this is not the place for you. If you’re looking for something to get you through college or your first few years of life before you settle into a place while you’re constantly moving? It’s perfect
Everything that my parents have used to renovate the house has come from IKEA, everything that is decorating my apartment has come from IKEA... the addiction is real y’all!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos