BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Madeline C.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I love, love, love IKEA! I enjoy walking around and getting ideas to decorate or how to make a small area more efficient. I honestly wish you didn't have to walk the whole store to get to the decorative stuff its kind of annoying when you're not there to look at stuff but just want to get what you know you want and get out.
Teagan C.
Chicago , IL
I LOVE Ikea. Their products are reasonably priced, and are sturdy. It is a little confusing to find certain things in the store, but the value outweighs that. Their products are sleek and look very nice, but sometimes it is hard to put the furniture together. I will definitely continue to purchase things from here.
Rachel S.
Dexter, MO
I'm so obsessed with Ikea. We spent two days walking around St Louis Ikea. There's childcare (we didn't use), a restaurant that was delicious and fed 3 of my family members for $19, frozen yogurt at checkout, a gorgeous show room, market place and more. Ikea has amazing prices and unique products. I love ikea.
Erika R.
Bogota, NJ
The quality & design of their products. I love simplicity, & scandi style. Their furniture is sleek & quirky. It has such versatility & can be hacked relatively simply into multiple items, making them totally unique.
Crystal M.
Bronx, NY
I've bought two bunk beds from here, a shoe storage, a canvas of brooklyn bridge, dresser, and my vanity table. I love Ikea!! Eventhough it made be hard to build at times lol I love how they have affordable prices and furniture that lasts.
tasha c.
SENOIA, GA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love wandering around Ikea aimlessly. I always end up with some great decorating ideas and a huge wishlist, but haven't bough any big furniture items from them. I guess I am scared of the assembly process, or the quality but I do love picking up little things, pillows, kitchen gadgets, small artwork, bathroom rugs, etc...
Joscelyn B.
Los Angeles, CA
How much I wish this place wasn't so packed and the location by me, their parking lot is all jacked up so it's a nightmare to pick anything heavy up with your cat through the drive thru pick up area. Other than that Ikea is heaven for inexpensive decent furniture. Nothing super fancy but it's perfect for basic needs
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
Decorator Expert Level 2
The Ikea nearest me is five hours away. Good thing! I would be there constantly if I lived any closer. I love all their neat little items for organizing your home. I have purchased so many things there, including my bedding, kitchen utensils, flower pots, lamps, picture frames, etc, etc. at Ikea. Good stuff.
Greta J.
Honolulu, HI
My whole bedroom has IKEA furniture in it. I love how all the designs are up to date and stylish. In just a couple of months I'm moving to Hawaii. I don't have the money to buy all new stuff but rooms are a lot smaller there. The furniture is movable and can be re arranged to fit into different spaces.
Bec Z.
I know that Ikea has gotten a bad rap from people, but I still love it! It is so affordable and (many would disagree) but easy to make. The only reason why I don't give it a perfect score is because there shipping is way too much money, and occasional a part is missing (common it has happened to us all!)
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?