BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sandra N.
What is not to love about IKEA? They have SO much, it is so easy to get lost and caught up in the store for hours. I try not to go too often because I get in trouble with my bank account haha I needed so much when I moved away for school and this was definitely my first stop and it didn't disappoint
Sarah C.
S Yarmouth, MA
My bedside tables and lamps are both from ikea and I love them. The tables were actually really easy to assemble, and are lightweight but durable which was awesome in my move recently. Every time I go to ikea it's dangerous because I fall in love with everything, and it's all at reasonable cost too!
Desiree g.
Sewell, NJ
I do love going to ikea! I love how they have the mock set ups to give you some great ideas. Most of their prices are great, Every now and then I find a random thing that I think is way over priced. The only down fall I have ever noticed was putting some of their stuff together! Sometimes the directions (with no words) can be a little difficult. Oh the food is good to, it's nice to help tame a wil 2 1/2 year old!
Juanita G.
La Mirada, CA
Well it looks cheap and it is cheap. If your on a budget you should go there but don't expect your things to last forever. Maybe 3 years max.

I buy my furniture from Bernie &Phyls / Jordans Furniture.
don't get me wrong i do love some things in there there glass cups are good and other stuff !
Gabe Q.
Corcoran, CA
I love Ikea! Great place to show and their displays are great. I love how they show you small square footage rooms completely lai out utilizing every inch of space so that it feels comfy. Always great prices on little odds and ends and the store is just plain fun to browse and even grab a snack at.
Amber N.
West Hills
I also joke that I am going to hide out in Ikea and live there. I love this place; it is such a brilliant concept to set up display rooms to sell their products. It really helps me visualize how I would decorate my own place. My only issue is the directions for some of the furniture, so confusing!
Jessica E.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I live right down the road from IKEA and go there all the time. I recently bought a really nice bookshelf there, on sale for $30! Most of their products are of good quality and will last you a long time. My brother just refurbished a house and bought everything from IKEA. His kitchen looks fantastic!
jaiie v.
Gresham, OR
I like this place soo much, I don't really shop here a lot well not yet till I move again. They have good quality & I like the products, it's just too pricey but also worth it. I do recommend everyone shopping here.
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
Great products for a good price, though they aren't the BEST products in the world, they are pretty sturdy for a few years. The prices really can't be beat in South Florida for furniture though, or small kitchen items. I wish they would let you pay for bigger products, & big them up later, but oh well.
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
My sorority shopped through IKEA to find furniture and decorations for our chapter's house. We bought two area rugs and a table and chair set. I think that IKEA has really innovative styles that are decently priced. Although you have to be careful with your purchases, because The table and chair set we bought was not very durable at all.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?