BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Andrea D.
This place is hell and heaven put together. I honestly don't know how I feel about it. They have really good deals on their future and other products but boy they are a biotch to put together. It is also can be extremely stressful for everyone involved but I'm giving five stars because there are a lot of good deals there.
Lupe G.
reno
They have everything you have ever dreamed of! In so many different styles that fit anyone. Definitely shop here for your dream equipment. You get what you pay for.
Jordan J.
Mesa, AZ
This is a place to go whenever you want to remodel anything in the house. They got the smallest stuff from kitchen napkins to the most gorgeous furniture. I love to browse around. It's a very organized environment so it's easy to find the stuff u want. I love it here definitely recommend anyone to check it out.
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
not only does ikea have awesome, affordable, sturdy, and stylish furniture, it has incredible food! Make sure you stop by and eat the swedish meatballs with lingonberry jam and lingonberry juice, take some home too! They also have a great kids' play section where you can drop your kids for free while you shop
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I am an Ikea fanatic. I love putting Ikea furniture together. I love visiting and exploring it.

The wood quality is obviously not the best, but you know it when you are buying it that it is not made to last forever.

The household items however are reliable. I like the quality of their most of their products.
Kat J.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Hands down one of my favorite stores of all time! I could spend DAYS in here, and never once get bored. Even the really cheap $1 items I purchased for my first apartment are still going strong, now years later... The quality you get for an affordable price is absolutely fantastic and unmatched by competitors. Not to mention, the Swedish meatballs are the bomb.com!
Robyn H.
Phoenix, AZ
I swear I would never buy furniture anywhere else. I don't know how anyone ever has a hard time putting their pieces together because it's seriously so simply as long as you follow directions step by step. Plus who doesn't love not fighting furniture threw door ways? AND THEIR MEATBALLS! OH MY GOD! The best!
Shirdora T.
Cool stuff for a great price, putting the things together aren't very difficult. I don't like getting small things there that I would use everyday(I. E. Stools, dining chairs, etc...). They tend to break down too quickly.
Brandi F.
Clermont, FL
When I was moving out, Ikea was my first stop to get things for my apartment. I picked up everything from furniture and decorative items to plates and cookware. Aside from the huge variety of good quality items, the prices are so low that you actually end up buying more for less than you would anywhere else.
Jill S.
The food is great and furniture is you get what you pay for. Don't buy a bed with slats you will eventually fall through sooner than later. You can screw them in if it has a wood frame but metal forget it. My kids had bunk beds from here...until my 4 year olds slats slipped off and sent her mattress falling.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?