BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Katrina W.
Tacoma, WA
I don't know how it gets much better than IKEA. You can spend an entire day walking around, dreaming of your perfect home and decor, get all kinds of inexpensive and useful gadgets, then grab some delicious food. They might not have the strongest furniture, but the prices are great for struggling families, college students, and young singles.
Kelli C.
I love IKEA. I used to shop here many years ago when I lived in California and was so excited when they built one 45 minutes away. I'll spend all day just browsing, pick out a few "necessary" items, grab a catalog on the way out and go through it planning for my next visit. So much cute decor and useful items.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love love love love ikea they have amazing things you can decor your house and make it look amazing stunning. Some things are worth the price some things you can make your own. But I love ikea. I really recommend it.
Sandra F.
I am so pleased with the IKEA KURA loft bed, I have a toddler who is a wild sleeper. By buying an extra mattress I've beem able to keep her safe on the bottom while big sister sleep on the top. No worrying of my little one falling off and hurting herself. Easy to assemble, easy to clean, durable, and stylish!
Teagan C.
Chicago , IL
I LOVE Ikea. Their products are reasonably priced, and are sturdy. It is a little confusing to find certain things in the store, but the value outweighs that. Their products are sleek and look very nice, but sometimes it is hard to put the furniture together. I will definitely continue to purchase things from here.
Marti W.
Potomac, MD
This store can be a little confusing, but is truly fun to shop at! I bought a shelf here for my apartment and all though we assembled it incorrectly the first time, we got it on the next try! The shelf holds up well and is very useful! Shopping here can be an all day event, but is a lot of fun and has products that are very reasonably priced and stylish.
Erika R.
Bogota, NJ
The quality & design of their products. I love simplicity, & scandi style. Their furniture is sleek & quirky. It has such versatility & can be hacked relatively simply into multiple items, making them totally unique.
Paisley G.
IKEA has so many products and the minimalistic items really fit my style well without breaking the bank. I love all the options this store has to offer and looking through the store is a fun adventure all in its own. It's also nice having a food court to grab a quick meal at after a long day of shopping.
Lauren M.
Elizabeth, NJ
IKEA and I have a love hate relationship. I purchased the Alex 5 drawer unit. Shipping prices on their items are so ridiculous, more than the price of the actual item so I drove an hour away to pick it up. First, you have to go to the showroom, then the warehouse to get your item. Good luck getting it into the car if you're alone, and better have a power drill!
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
I know that Ikea has gotten a bad rap from people, but I still love it! It is so affordable and (many would disagree) but easy to make. The only reason why I don't give it a perfect score is because there shipping is way too much money, and occasional a part is missing (common it has happened to us all!)
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?