BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Krystal W.
Atlanta, GA
IKEA is great for accent decorations to your home. I do not buy any major pieces from here that require daily wear and tear (such as a couch or bed) but bookcases, art easel, plates, lamps, and artwork to decorate my house are always useful. Be prepared to spend some time putting things together.
Marlenne P.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've been to Ikea several times I like this store because they have a lot of nice inexpensive home decor andfurniture. One thing I don't like is everything has to be built unless you pay the store to have it built.
Michelle A.
Northford, Ct
I have an Ikea store a few towns over. I really enjoy going to the store and looking around. The setup really encouraged it's shoppers to picture the items in their own homes. Anyone who has never visited their store should check it out. I am able to find a lot of unique and fashionable items. The only downside is, the larger items require self assembly and the instructions are not always the easiest to follow.
Juanita G.
La Mirada, CA
Well it looks cheap and it is cheap. If your on a budget you should go there but don't expect your things to last forever. Maybe 3 years max.

I buy my furniture from Bernie &Phyls / Jordans Furniture.
don't get me wrong i do love some things in there there glass cups are good and other stuff !
Karina K.
Seattle, WA
I have such a love-hate relationship with IKEA. I love the prices and that you always find something you need for the home. However, I've made several recent furniture pieces where parts have been missing - HUGE pain. So overall, good for the price but it'll cost you in terms of time and frustration.
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
Decorator Expert Level 2
I absolutely LOVE IKEA and all of their oh so cool, innovative, great quality products with great deals also. I love the variety of different products and I love to get different types of organization for my Cricut and sewing needs.  I tell all of my friends and family that we should go all of the time.
Minerva R.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Like it! They have really nice things, plus the versatility and great prices that they offer in their products are amazing, the downside of their furniture is that you have to put it together yourself even though they offer the service to build them for you (but you have to pay extra for it).
Brittany S.
Buckeye, AZ
I love that IKEA has so many options and all of their products are affordable, however I hate the quality. I recently purchased three items for a nursery (dresser, chair, & storage unit) and 2 of the 3 items were missing parts. We had to have the customer service send us parts and then had to go to the store because the pieces we received were wrong as well. The price is really starting to reflect in the quality.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
What's not to love about IKEA? It's huge, had everything you need for amazing prices, plus their Swedish meatballs are delicious! But seriously. My family recently bought a sectional couch from there and it is beautiful and so comfy. If you're lucky enough to have a IKEA nearby, check it out. You definitely won't regret it.
Haydee S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I just bought 3 beds, dining table + chairs, dresser, night tables, computer desk and a vanity everything for less than buying in another regular store!!! I love the quality and how their products make sense when you decorate your specific area. Kitchen supplies and rugs, I am an IKEA junkie!!!❤❤❤❤
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?