BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Erin M.
Saint Paul , Mn
Decorator Expert Level 2
Ikea is a home decor mecca! They literally have everything and anything you could imagine. The quality on most items is good, you do just have to see it in person to tell the quality. The only thing I don't like it is is hard to navigate In stores sometimes. I wish there were more exits or more ways to the checkout.
Amanda L.
Fremont, OH
Ikea is great for home improvement ideas. You can walk through the displays and get some great ideas. Everything is super affordable. All the furniture in my room is from ikea.
Alixia P.
Orange
It's not always the greatest quality but going to the store is just a fun thing to do. I usually end up with something I don't really need, but that's what Ikea does pushing you through the showrooms. I enjoy the food, and would return, just to wander around, and dream of what my perfect house would look like.
Savannah B.
Dundee
This place is great! They have nice quality home furnishings, I bought my entire bedroom set and my daughters bedroom set from there. Just wish they had more color options than black and white for a lot of their furniture. If they offered espresso, cherry wood, or even a rustic or weathered look, I’d be more adamant to buy more furniture
Elizabeth F.
Austin, TX
IKEA is the best, although let’s face it, you don’t just run to Ikea for something quick. The whole day is basically a write off. The flat packs can sometimes be challenging to find, and I always leave utterly exhausted. But you cannot beat their styles and prices. It’s my favorite store for household goods, period.
Nicole G.
I love ikea. It is my favorite place to go when we want to roam around inside with the kids. It has everything, entertainment for the kids, food for lunch, cheap/sturdy furniture, and models of rooms that make your heart swoon. It has styles and prices for everyone. I love ikea and it is my go to for most home good purchases.
☆Camille G.
I really love Ikea. They always have simple, minimalistic, and pretty furniture. I also bought a set of sheets from them and I love it! The products are priced fairly and although their product are DIYs meaning that you have to put it together yourself, it definitely pays off and you feel proud of yourself when it looks so nice when finished!
Miranda W.
Webster, MA
My favorite place to shop! I have been to ikea like 10 times in the last year. I made a beauty room so I bought the Alex drawers and the table top, the 9 drawer Alex unit and a book shelf. All great quality, fun and easy to assemble! The place is HUGE could spend all day in there and well the food court is good too!
Isabelle H.
I love IKEA! They have anything I could think of when shopping for my home. I recently purchased my bed frame, mattress, and pillow top from them and it couldn’t have been easier. I’ve also purchased 3 dressers and 2 bedside tables, and many other small household items. The shopping process has been easy every time. Building the furniture is time consuming but easy to follow.
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
Depending what you need and when you go, the selection can be hit or miss if it has what you need, but there is always a large inventory to choose from. The layout is a labyrinth, but it can be worth the trip when you find, as a personal example, the perfect table made from gorgeous wood at surprisingly good prices.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?