BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sherin J.
I really want to like Ikea, I mean like seriously. A lot of their products are really trendy and cute, unfortunately most of the items I've bought from this store have broken so easily and are not stable or sturdy. I hope they fix this, it's been really hindering me to keep buying products from here
Sarah R.
Blacksburg, VA
IKEA is one of the most unique stores I have ever shopped in. We don't have one local to my home so it's always a treat to find one on road trips. You can find unique home pieces at very reasonable prices. I love IKEA and will shop there for life!
Tamara D.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ikea is like walking around in home decor heaven! You can walk into little vignettes and get a feel for a type of lystyle! They are inspiring and most of all affordable. There are millions of hacks on pintrest now that show you how to add more personal style to Ikea basics. Go, now....but plan to spend all day there!
rylee b.
Lake Stevens, WA
I have always loved Ikea products, almost my entire room is furnished with ikea stuff. I don't know why everyone complains about their stuff being hard to put together I have never had a problem with any of their stuff. They have very affordable, very cute stuff. I always leave there with cart fulls!
Amber M.
Port Saint John
I love ikea besides the fact that if you're looking for one thing, you have to go through the ENTIRE store to find it. Besides that, all there designs and everything are simply georgous and you can go for any style and they have it. I especially love they're innovative decorations for rooms, kitchens, etc.
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
Decorator Expert Level 2
The Ikea nearest me is five hours away. Good thing! I would be there constantly if I lived any closer. I love all their neat little items for organizing your home. I have purchased so many things there, including my bedding, kitchen utensils, flower pots, lamps, picture frames, etc, etc. at Ikea. Good stuff.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
LOVE IKEA. It's entertainment for hours, but also there's a wide selection of products and I like the minimalist aesthetic of Ikea furniture. Also helps that Ikea has an easy to follow process for at home assembly of furniture. The predecorated rooms are also fun to look at and gives good ideas in decorating my own home!
Bec Z.
I know that Ikea has gotten a bad rap from people, but I still love it! It is so affordable and (many would disagree) but easy to make. The only reason why I don't give it a perfect score is because there shipping is way too much money, and occasional a part is missing (common it has happened to us all!)
Crystal M.
Bronx, NY
I've bought two bunk beds from here, a shoe storage, a canvas of brooklyn bridge, dresser, and my vanity table. I love Ikea!! Eventhough it made be hard to build at times lol I love how they have affordable prices and furniture that lasts.
Ginger C.
Atlanta, GA
Went to IKEA for the first time recently (after stalking their website for years) and it was AMAZING! Slightly overwhelming but we left with multiple shelving units, decorative pillows, bar stools, and other cutesy items for less than $150... That's amazing! Can't wait to put these modern finishes in our new home!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?