BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Gisele P.
Torrington, CT
I do not have words to explain how I love IKEA. Always when I go to there I get some great ideas and great stuff to my house. The price it's good, and the products it's great. I don't go to there so much because it's far from my house, but always when I do have opportunity I go to see what new they do have there.
Emily C.
Great inexpensive furniture company! Quality is great for price, only catch is you have to construct everything yourself. Colors and textures on everything is great. Got our entire kitchen from here and couldn't have been happier. Only complaint is directions have no words and very little detail in pictures. Once you can figure that out you're good to go!
Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
I prefer to shop IKEA online because the store is overwhelming! I am actually planning a trip there this weekend to update my bathroom. I picked out cabinets and a top from the website and I'm eager to see the set in person. I'll also be picking up an armoire for 1/4 of the price it would be at another store. Really excited!
Theophilia B.
El Cajon, CA
Ikea is the best! Love their products and the employees are always so helpful. Sometimes it gets confusing when you pick out different things using the coding system that they have to keep up with different furniture. But they're always helpful and help you find what you need. I love Ikea can't wait to go again.
Karina F.
Yonkers, NY
Although it isn't a very big purchase. I recently purchased their Children's Tumbler, Plates, bowls & Flatware. I love them. They come in all different colors and they're perfect for my little one at home who wants to feel like he's using utensils just like the adults. They are dishwasher safe & can even be packed for travel. Definitely check it out.
Connie T.
Omg I love ikea! It's honestly like a maze in there if you've never been in there before lol everything is so organized and looks amazing! I want to get everything in the store! And don't even get me started on the FOOD they have there! I honestly feel like some people come just for the food and not the household items
Brenda G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Its the place to go to if you're getting a new place or simply decorating your home. They have everything from kitchen cabinets to home decor. It is a lot of fun walking through the entire store because you always find something neat. Prices are very affordable and they have everything very organized. I love Ikea!
Nicole F.
Garden City S, NY
AHHH I love IKEA and their furniture!! And also of course their amazingggg food!! The chicken meatballs and fires are just tooo good but also their service and furniture is amazing and the furniture is holding up very well!!
Victoria P.
Gretna, LA
I looooooove ikea. they have really nice and affordable furniture and home goods! i bought a desk there for under $90 and i love it so much. a lot of their furniture is really simplistic and modern. the only the is that you have to build the products yourself, and sometimes the instructions can be really confusing.
Jennifer W.
Florence, KY
We love shopping at ikea especially for storage and shelving. We have cups and glasses from there, we have shelving systems and fabric and cardboard bins to store things in. I recommend anyone to shop there for their homes.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?