BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Anel C.
I always shop at IKEA I live 10 minutes from one, I really like everything they have I always go to get inspired to decorate my house that prices aren't so bad, the only thing I absolutely hate is that most of the furniture they sell isn't good quality, most of the furniture I've purchased have something broken or scratched.
Chealsea S.
I sure do love Ikea. However, I tremendously dislike the fact that the closest store is hours away. I loathe paying for shipping. I would most definitely shop at IKEA more often if I did not have to travel so far to get to it.
Madeline W.
Belton , TX
IKEA is almost always crowded so if you don't like people, shop online. The products are cheap and last if you take good care of them. The only downside is you literally have to put every piece of furniture together. Their stuff is great for a college student or young adult looking to furnish their own apartment or home.
Meg M.
Gilbert, AZ
If you have never been to an ikea be prepared. It can be overwhelming and there is A LOT to take in. Plan a day and have some lunch! I love some of their stuff however, not everyone likes it. Their kitchen items are a must browse downstairs.... if there is something you want but won't use all the time. Get it at Ikea!
Jeannine W.
Grove City, OH
I have purchased so many items from IKEA! We redecorated our entire dining room and converted it into our office space with 2 desk, book shelves and all the accessories. We also re did our daughter's room that we really big and used 2 giant 5x5 shelving units to separate the room to make it seem more like 2 rooms for them to have more private space to themselves. Included desk attached to the shelves, they got new dressers, mirrors, and the 2x2 shelves that they use as their night stands. They love it! WE also purchased our youngest son's room; bed, desk, night stand and a 2x4 bookshelf on it's side to use as his TV stand and bookshelf.
I would recommend IKEA to everyone
joe r.
Chino, CA
IKEA is very modern. I love all of their furniture from their bed frames to their coffee tables to their light fixtures. It's a good price for everything! Bad side is that I think that their products aren't meant to last a long time, so you'd have to keep coming back to buy replacements...but still, it's worth the price!
Farah M.
Irvine, CA
I recently purchased a book rack at Ikea. I had to assemble it which took 28 years of my life - JK, It wasn't too bad. I don't mind assembling- it's a great activity for my brain. The product quality is great- no complaints. I'd definitely go back for more of their products- the next on my list is one of the kitchen sinks. LOVE IKEA and their softy IceCream, fish, food everything.
Jess F.
Hauppauge, NY
Textiles are great! The prices are very affordable for everything right down to the furniture....but you get what you pay for. If your on a budget, like switching it up every few years or if you don't have kids then this is the way to go. The food is great there and cheap! Can you say hello cinnamon buns?!?! And the candy bars!
Jacquelyn P.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Love IKEA! great and affordable home improvement and decor. However, if you are looking for a more long term and higher quality products, this is not really it. This is more like for apartments and dormitories in my opinion. However, they do have little things that you can use for organizations that are awesome for homes.
jennifer b.
Love this store. We don't have one where I live so I plan a trip once a year and buy everything I need in bulk. Great prices and the quality is pretty great if you take care of your stuff. Love all of the organization stuff they have!! I could go on an on, this is my FAV furniture and organization store! So modern and exactly my style <3
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?