BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kelly H.
The concept of IKEA is amazing but unfortunately their products only look great they don't really hold up over time. About a year ago I thought I found the perfect bedroom set from IKEA but now a year later I'm finding myself having to replace everything I bought because they're falling apart before I even got to really enjoy them.
Grace M.
Has nice, affordable furtniture that is especially good for teenagers, sometimes difficult to put together but I always figure it out eventually. Massive selection that can be a bit overwhelming, which is what inspires the joke about couples frequently breaking up at IKEA, which is definitely not a myth, because my boyfriend and I did end our relationship in the middle of an IKEA, so it doesn't exactly inspire fond memories.
Shirdora T.
Cool stuff for a great price, putting the things together aren't very difficult. I don't like getting small things there that I would use everyday(I. E. Stools, dining chairs, etc...). They tend to break down too quickly.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love love love love ikea they have amazing things you can decor your house and make it look amazing stunning. Some things are worth the price some things you can make your own. But I love ikea. I really recommend it.
Brandi F.
Clermont, FL
When I was moving out, Ikea was my first stop to get things for my apartment. I picked up everything from furniture and decorative items to plates and cookware. Aside from the huge variety of good quality items, the prices are so low that you actually end up buying more for less than you would anywhere else.
Emily S.
IKEA is my current favorite home store. For the low prices, you get higher quality than other brands. IKEA has everything from full renovation to the last decorative details. The staff is always helpful and know their stuff. If there was a store closer to my hometown, I would probably spend every penny there!
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I am an Ikea fanatic. I love putting Ikea furniture together. I love visiting and exploring it.

The wood quality is obviously not the best, but you know it when you are buying it that it is not made to last forever.

The household items however are reliable. I like the quality of their most of their products.
Sandra F.
I am so pleased with the IKEA KURA loft bed, I have a toddler who is a wild sleeper. By buying an extra mattress I've beem able to keep her safe on the bottom while big sister sleep on the top. No worrying of my little one falling off and hurting herself. Easy to assemble, easy to clean, durable, and stylish!
Robyn H.
Phoenix, AZ
I swear I would never buy furniture anywhere else. I don't know how anyone ever has a hard time putting their pieces together because it's seriously so simply as long as you follow directions step by step. Plus who doesn't love not fighting furniture threw door ways? AND THEIR MEATBALLS! OH MY GOD! The best!
Katrina W.
Tacoma, WA
I don't know how it gets much better than IKEA. You can spend an entire day walking around, dreaming of your perfect home and decor, get all kinds of inexpensive and useful gadgets, then grab some delicious food. They might not have the strongest furniture, but the prices are great for struggling families, college students, and young singles.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?