BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
I am absolutely in LOVE with IKEA. My bed, couch, night stands, coffee table, bookshelves, and entertainment center all come from IKEA. I love that the furniture can be put together and taken apart. It has made moving so much easier for my sweetie and I. Super affordable too. I wish there was one closer.
Tiffany W.
Mount Vernon, NY
I like IKEA a lot. I've gotten a few items from there. I like that you can walk around the showroom and see everything displayed as it would be in your home. The only thing I don't like are the instructions when you are trying to assemble an item. It's kinda confusing but once you get the hang of it, you should be good to go.
Robyn H.
Phoenix, AZ
I swear I would never buy furniture anywhere else. I don't know how anyone ever has a hard time putting their pieces together because it's seriously so simply as long as you follow directions step by step. Plus who doesn't love not fighting furniture threw door ways? AND THEIR MEATBALLS! OH MY GOD! The best!
Alicia P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
This place has a little bit of everything. From towels to fake plants. They have it all. Its a huge place so make sure you make enough time to walk through it all. The prices and right and the quality of the stuff sold is pretty good. You can remodel a room on a budget and have it still come out looking great!
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I am an Ikea fanatic. I love putting Ikea furniture together. I love visiting and exploring it.

The wood quality is obviously not the best, but you know it when you are buying it that it is not made to last forever.

The household items however are reliable. I like the quality of their most of their products.
Grace M.
Has nice, affordable furtniture that is especially good for teenagers, sometimes difficult to put together but I always figure it out eventually. Massive selection that can be a bit overwhelming, which is what inspires the joke about couples frequently breaking up at IKEA, which is definitely not a myth, because my boyfriend and I did end our relationship in the middle of an IKEA, so it doesn't exactly inspire fond memories.
Jill S.
The food is great and furniture is you get what you pay for. Don't buy a bed with slats you will eventually fall through sooner than later. You can screw them in if it has a wood frame but metal forget it. My kids had bunk beds from here...until my 4 year olds slats slipped off and sent her mattress falling.
Melii W.
fort lee, VA
Ikea is a big store. If you are not careful you can get trapped in the store. The designer of Ikea did a great job with the blueprint. It is easy to find great deals. I always get my kitchenware from Ikea. I would recommend shopping here if you ikea good deal and you want to explore a department store.
Brandi F.
Clermont, FL
When I was moving out, Ikea was my first stop to get things for my apartment. I picked up everything from furniture and decorative items to plates and cookware. Aside from the huge variety of good quality items, the prices are so low that you actually end up buying more for less than you would anywhere else.
Stephanie G.
I love Ikea and everything they have to offer! I have found some of my favorite pieces from there but the stores are VERY overwhelming. There is stuff everywhere you look and it is difficult to find exactly what you're looking for, especially when you have to go through the warehouse and find your furniture.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?