BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Elizabeth F.
Austin, TX
IKEA is the best, although let’s face it, you don’t just run to Ikea for something quick. The whole day is basically a write off. The flat packs can sometimes be challenging to find, and I always leave utterly exhausted. But you cannot beat their styles and prices. It’s my favorite store for household goods, period.
Savannah B.
Dundee
This place is great! They have nice quality home furnishings, I bought my entire bedroom set and my daughters bedroom set from there. Just wish they had more color options than black and white for a lot of their furniture. If they offered espresso, cherry wood, or even a rustic or weathered look, I’d be more adamant to buy more furniture
Miranda W.
Webster, MA
My favorite place to shop! I have been to ikea like 10 times in the last year. I made a beauty room so I bought the Alex drawers and the table top, the 9 drawer Alex unit and a book shelf. All great quality, fun and easy to assemble! The place is HUGE could spend all day in there and well the food court is good too!
Becca L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
An interesting concept for buying furniture. They have reasonable priced store that has every sort of furniture that you could need. A good place to start when you don’t have too much money to spend. They have clearance and a neat cafeteria.
Nicole G.
I love ikea. It is my favorite place to go when we want to roam around inside with the kids. It has everything, entertainment for the kids, food for lunch, cheap/sturdy furniture, and models of rooms that make your heart swoon. It has styles and prices for everyone. I love ikea and it is my go to for most home good purchases.
Erin M.
Saint Paul , Mn
Decorator Expert Level 2
Ikea is a home decor mecca! They literally have everything and anything you could imagine. The quality on most items is good, you do just have to see it in person to tell the quality. The only thing I don't like it is is hard to navigate In stores sometimes. I wish there were more exits or more ways to the checkout.
☆Camille G.
I really love Ikea. They always have simple, minimalistic, and pretty furniture. I also bought a set of sheets from them and I love it! The products are priced fairly and although their product are DIYs meaning that you have to put it together yourself, it definitely pays off and you feel proud of yourself when it looks so nice when finished!
Isabelle H.
I love IKEA! They have anything I could think of when shopping for my home. I recently purchased my bed frame, mattress, and pillow top from them and it couldn’t have been easier. I’ve also purchased 3 dressers and 2 bedside tables, and many other small household items. The shopping process has been easy every time. Building the furniture is time consuming but easy to follow.
Kariman K.
I have so much fun at IKEA. I don’t always buy something when I visit but just the browsing around is too much fun. The ideas are great especially the organizing ideas! Very good quality too. Although I would prefer it if everything wasn’t sold in pieces. Makes it harder to assemble the furniture when u get home.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
LOOOVE IKEA!! I started shopping here after I changed up my house and room! I needed organizers for my closet and of course Ikea was the first place I thought of! So many great things you can find here at a reasonable price.. The closet organizers hang down in my closet which make it easy to store clothes I’m not using at the moment!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?