BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jennifer V.
Flowery Br, GA
Walking into Ikea is like walking into a new world. Literally everything you could need and want for a house is there. I love the home decor! If you buy bigger furniture you have to go into a warehouse and get it from the shelves yourself. Everyone was super friendly and I have used some of this furniture for years.
Meaghan S.
Midlothian, VA
IKEA is a great place to get cute yet affordable home items!  The stores are huge and they carry so many different styles of furniture and other household items.  I furnished most of my apartment with IKEA furniture.  If you're looking for furniture to get you started, this is a great place to look!
Vivian C.
Fullerton, CA
I love Ikea! I bought my bed here 8 years ago and it's great. It's really big furniture store that offers a large selection, for a reasonable price. If you are not good at direction, I'd advise you to look online at Ikea.com. P.S. They do not build the furniture for you, so you would have to assemble it yourself.
Andrea M.
I am in LOVE with going to Ikea. I think their mini room set ups are so fun and it's really cool to see the little faux apartment set ups they have that are so tiny but so spacious somehow. Their furniture is cheap so it's not the best quality but it's honestly good enough. I've only ever had one chair break and it cost 6 dollars to replace it. And that was after five years use!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 3
IKEA is a great store for cheap, home essentials. I love their modern style and design. You have to be ready for the challenge of building the furniture with a picture book for directions though. I think that is the hardest part.
Lynda T.
I love walking through IKEA! They have amazing tiny home set-ups throughout the store that truly make me want to live in a cute, cozy, tiny house. The ideas they showcase are so innovative and give you some great tips for your own house (whether it's tiny or huge!) Their prices are very affordable for the products!
Andrea D.
This place is hell and heaven put together. I honestly don't know how I feel about it. They have really good deals on their future and other products but boy they are a biotch to put together. It is also can be extremely stressful for everyone involved but I'm giving five stars because there are a lot of good deals there.
Gabby T.
New york, NY
Tip for those renovating. Start with the online website, although it has less options its easier to look through and get a sense of your interior decor style. I found it super helpful when trying to renovate my bathroom.The actual products are great and durable, and the installation and customer service is awesome.
Jordan J.
Mesa, AZ
This is a place to go whenever you want to remodel anything in the house. They got the smallest stuff from kitchen napkins to the most gorgeous furniture. I love to browse around. It's a very organized environment so it's easy to find the stuff u want. I love it here definitely recommend anyone to check it out.
Shirdora T.
Cool stuff for a great price, putting the things together aren't very difficult. I don't like getting small things there that I would use everyday(I. E. Stools, dining chairs, etc...). They tend to break down too quickly.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?