BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amy S.
Alpharetta, GA
LOVE Ikea! It's a fun trip every time. Good thing I don't live closer. Not everything suits our tastes or lifestyle (we have a king bed and they only have up to queens maybe and we like more rustic design and they have modern designs), but I can always find something great that would pair nicely with our decor!
Alexandra H.
I love Ikea, if I don't come out with tons of decor and furniture, I always come out with inspiration. I sometimes just like to look at how they've designed small spaces so I can figure out how to maximize the space in my house. I have book shelves, side tables, decor, and so much more from Ikea. Prices are great.
Lynda T.
I love walking through IKEA! They have amazing tiny home set-ups throughout the store that truly make me want to live in a cute, cozy, tiny house. The ideas they showcase are so innovative and give you some great tips for your own house (whether it's tiny or huge!) Their prices are very affordable for the products!
Laura R.
Los Angeles, CA
Be prepared. This is an all day adventure. You simply cant go into ikea looking for one thing. Its good to browse a catalog or online firs,t so you have some idea of your options. No matter what you are looking for, there is something for every price point. SO pleased with the pieces ive bought - perfect for a graduate student on a budget. Quality is comparable to the price you pay. LOVE! Don't forget to stop for a cinnamon roll!
Andrea M.
I am in LOVE with going to Ikea. I think their mini room set ups are so fun and it's really cool to see the little faux apartment set ups they have that are so tiny but so spacious somehow. Their furniture is cheap so it's not the best quality but it's honestly good enough. I've only ever had one chair break and it cost 6 dollars to replace it. And that was after five years use!
Mallory H.
Unfortunately I don't have an IKEA near me . I recently went to one in Michigan (GO BUCKS!!! sorry) but I feel in love with it. I love that it gives you several ideas to decorate every room in your house and for dorms! Perfect for me because I'm going to college soon. Its also very inexpensive so its affordable for people on a small budget!
Jennifer V.
Flowery Br, GA
Walking into Ikea is like walking into a new world. Literally everything you could need and want for a house is there. I love the home decor! If you buy bigger furniture you have to go into a warehouse and get it from the shelves yourself. Everyone was super friendly and I have used some of this furniture for years.
Tiffany P.
I'm mad at you, Ikea. Not only is there NOT a single store in Arkansas, but almost all the products I try to buy online are 'in store only'. You're not helping the people who can't get to you directly.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 3
IKEA is a great store for cheap, home essentials. I love their modern style and design. You have to be ready for the challenge of building the furniture with a picture book for directions though. I think that is the hardest part.
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Don't get me wrong i really do love ikea designs but i feel like there products/merchandise is so cheap. for example we just bought a bookshelf and while i want it for added decor i also want it to be useful and be able to hold stuff. its pretty cheap and flimsy. i think its even some sort of plastic maybe something a little less durable than pvc... the finish is really pretty though. With that being said.... YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?