BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Anel C.
I always shop at IKEA I live 10 minutes from one, I really like everything they have I always go to get inspired to decorate my house that prices aren't so bad, the only thing I absolutely hate is that most of the furniture they sell isn't good quality, most of the furniture I've purchased have something broken or scratched.
Juliet L.
I love Ikea. They have such cute furniture and decor items for a fairly reasonable price. You always walkout with more than you anticipated. They also gave great sales and special deals around the store. IKEA is my favorite place to shop for home stuff. The closest IKEA is an hour away but it's totally worth the trip!
Regina O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love ikea! Even when I don't need anything I enjoy coming here just to browse and get ideas. I love the model rooms and how they arrange and put everything together. Sometimes the furniture is cheap quality but sometimes you get really good quality stuff here. Just a hit or a miss and depends on what you're looking to buy
Marwa W.
Concord, CA
I love their super cheap furniture. I'm a very minimalistic person so I love the sleek and clean designs they have that don't draw too much attention too them. I like how you can get furniture for a whole living space so that everything matches and for so cheap too. Definitely one of my go to stores for storage and desks.
Elisha D.
Denison, TX
Ikea is such an amazing store everytime I go I come home with a whole new perspective on decorating my home. I'm not rich so this store has awesome deals that I can afford so that at least my home looks rich. The customer service of Ikea is phenomenal and so excellent at their job. I would recommend this store and there products to everyone.
Mariana R.
Merced, CA
I had purchased a bed frame and mattress about 3 years ago and it is still going strong. The full bed frame was at an affordable price that was below $100. The mattress was at an affordable price as well and is probably one of the most comfiest beds I've laid on. I highly recommend shopping at IKEA for all home needs.
Tiffany n.
IKEA never disappoints. It's a great place to spend an afternoon if you're bored. The breakfast is delicious as well as the standard menu at their restaurant inside
Betsy W.
Birmingham, AL
Of course I love Ikea!!! and who wouldnt? we bought our kitchen cabinets from there and i was skeptical but they're awesome and they're beautiful. and they were inexpensive compared to everywhere else. We love going to atlanta just to shop for knick knacks and to eat at the food court! Definitely recommend Ikea.
Sarena P.
Martinez, CA
A trip to Ikea is like an adventure in itself. I love their in-store displays which always offer great decor suggestions as you walk through. And their prices can't be beat as far as furniture goes. However, you better be prepared to maneuver large, heavy boxes and put furniture items together once you get them home.
Dana T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
IKEA was a great option for furnishings for my college apartment. It's inexpensive enough to not break the bank, but still looks really nice in the space. The pieces were a little tough to put together, however. Most of the furniture I purchased held together well, but one of my dresser drawers and my desk drawer popped out of place.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?