BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
People hate shopping here because they have to build everything themselves but that's actually my favorite part. It's very therapeutic for me and helps with my anxiety. I'm very content with my purchases that I've made a little over 3 years ago and all of my products and still in great condition. Greta prices. Definitely my go to.
Amanda A.
Miamisburg, OH
What's not to love about IKEA? Seriously, this is best home good store I've ever been too. I am lucky enough to have one about 30 minutes away so we go frequently. They make really great quality and affordable home items. I also like the design, which is meant for more compact spaces so it makes my house feel bigger. This is such a fun and exciting store to wander around and explore.
Becky F.
Hutto, TX
I literally Just updated my bed with some of the most perfect items from Ikea! It's very convenient and low prices! Our family tends to make the day of it while visiting Ikea and checking out all of the new great designs. We will always continue to shop there.
Ericka C.
I absolutely LOVE this store. They have so many amazing and neat things to buy. In my home I have plenty of IKEA furniture including a shelf that has no visible supports. We also have a lot of their kitchen ware, which I consider the best. Everything is very gorgeous but also durable and last a long time due to such nice quality.
Alex M.
Fort Worth , TX
Oh how I wish we would have had one close when I went to college or first got married. Prices that work with most budgets and decent quality. I hate that you have to put stuff together but that is what the husband is for in our house! Ha. I could spend hours wondering the store. But always make time for their Swedish meat balls.
Tiffany R.
IKEA has the cutes house wear ever. My room was the same for more than 7 years and I decided it was time to do some changes. When I was looking for a new bed and counter I saw the most cutest ones here! It was a white wood bed stand. IKEA is the best at having what I've always looked for, in orther for me to have my dream room.
Emily B.
Greenwood, MO
An ikea went in in my area just last fall, and I fell in love after one visit. They have pretty much everything one could need for their home at great prices - some things are almost too cheap to believe. The food in the restaraunts is always good too - especially when they have their special seasonal Swedish smorgasbord meals.
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
I love ikea! They have great and stylish furniture and decor that you can afford on a budget. This means college students like myself don't have to rely on hand-me-down things from family members to furnish their apartments! Plus i really enjoy making a day of ikea shopping and taking my time wandering through all of the sections.
Ashley M.
philadelphia
Advantus Cropper Hopper Rolling Cart With 10 Drawer is a good organizational cart for just about anything small! I use my rolling cart for hair products since I'm all over the house doing my hair. It's very easy to put together and very compact so it makes it easy to store just about anywhere. It's definitely worth the buy
Sydney L.
Richmond, VA
Unfortunately, I don't live in a city quite large enough to warrant it's own IKEA, however, there is one within a 2 hour drive. People in our city frequently make the drive and for those items you don't want to drive for - you can order some products. My only quibble with IKEA is that not all products are available to order online.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?