BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
People hate shopping here because they have to build everything themselves but that's actually my favorite part. It's very therapeutic for me and helps with my anxiety. I'm very content with my purchases that I've made a little over 3 years ago and all of my products and still in great condition. Greta prices. Definitely my go to.
Hanna M.
Ona, WV
I wish I could live in the IKEA store!! All of the furniture I've purchased (for my vanity) has been durable and long lasting! Everything is also an affordable price. The layout is amazing and easy to help picture what it will look like in the home. I don't live close, so unfortunately I have to travel two hours to my nearest one.
Khloe G.
As an interior designer, I can attest to the IKEA Home Furnishings stores are like an entire experience. You go in to see the showroom and next thing you know you've had dinner and snacks and have spent hours in the marketplace. You came in for a pillow cover and have now filled your shopping cart with things for every single room.
Amelia V.
Lots of stuff. Kind of a maze in the store but usually the quality is nice. My biggest complaint is that the lingonberries are so hard to find now. Apparently they are back in stock but I don't want the jam. I want the actually delicious berries to eat with my meatballs and the lingonberry juice that I want back in the food area.
Gina C.
Valley Stream, NY
I love ikea! I have been searching for ways to organize my room and ikea just came to mind. they had exactly what I wanted and even more stuff that I wanted! I bought these cubby shelves and a smaller one and it fits perfectly in my room and all together for 3 pieces it was cheap! Also amazing quality! Thank goodness for IKEA! <3
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken , NJ
For cheap, clean looking furniture this is the place to go. But the quality isn't great, differently not long lasting. The best furniture that I ever got from ikea that lasted me a long time were small tables, show cases, & bed frame
Amanda V.
Great for finding cheap priced home items you might need. They have great prices furniture and kitchen items. I bought a huge rug for thirty bucks, where somewhere else it wouldve been $100. Perfect for young couples/families starting out. The house furniture like: beds, recliners, couches etc are uncomfortable and unattractive.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
I have always been pleased with their products. It is definitely a get what you pay for situation. Just set your expectations appropriately and you will be fine. Super stylish, modern. Take the time to put it together properly and take care of them and they will still last. I still have some IKEA furniture from over 10 years ago.
Madison P.
Love Ikea! They have so much to choose from! The first time i ever went i got lost in 1 little section, thats how big it is. I like how the furniture is very cheap ,cute, and stylish their. They also have resturaunt ,and a food court. I appreciate how they have rooms set up their just to give you ideas on what you may want. They also just don't sell furniture they have a whole lot of silverware,lights,toys,blankets,pillows,cups,toilet cleaners,and etc.
johana v.
Colton , CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love ikea. I've purchased a few items from here for my home.
For the price it's okay. Everything is nice and sturdy. I purchased my center table a year ago and it's still in brand new conditions, considering I have two toddler in my home lol highly recommend
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?