- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I LOVE FURNITURE AND HOME DESIGN! Who doesn’t something super cute and trendy that you don’t have to just get online and wait for. I love going to IKEA and wandering the store for literally hours finding cute unique things for my home. The products are very sharp and clean and can go with almost any design you’re looking for. Plus there are usually great prices!
This store has helped me and my husband bond!!! We love the furniture here that we have bought so many of our items in this store, from our dining table, to our TV stand! We bond by going to the store and also having to build it, we get so excited and pumped up to see the final result. It is also good quality
They always seem to have the best deals in town. The quality of their products are questionable, but I use them as a starting point and work on updating the quality over time.
Love this place!!! I have gotten multiple pieces of furniture from here and its all great quality and easy to assemble. I even frequent here to pick up towels, cleaning stuff, and dishes too. It is also just a great place to go to walk around and get inspiration for remodeling or just freshening up your home.
I love ikea but it can be slightly overwhelming sometimes! They do have great prices but sometimes their products aren’t made as great as I would like. But if you are looking for something specific and not spend a fortune then this is the place for you, as long as you’re willing to build your own furniture!
IKEA is just FUN. Endless options, unique set up, and such CUTE stuff!! Closest one to me is in charlotte, but every time I visit my sister down there we make our IKEA run!!
IKEA is great for affordable housewares, but the quality is mediocre. However, it's a good value as long as you know what to expect. The biggest con for IKEA is that the store is several hours away, and is very crowded on weekends. We will shop here again, especially for certain classes of items (e.g. planters, frames).
the price is fantastic but you’re not gonna find the boldest and most eye catching thugs sadly. quite bland stuff, but great and affordable for the oder minimalist decorator
Affordable and they have such great style. You need to get the catalog for info about products the company and to also get inspiration on how to style them once you’re home!
Everyone knows how cost efficient IKEA furniture can be! They are really in trend with new styles and I’ve had pretty good luck with the Malm set for our guest room. Downfall would be quality for some of their items and the fact that you have to assemble the furniture yourself, but you get what you pay for.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos