BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Gundula T.
Weogufka, AL
When I used to live in Germany I started loving Ikea, they have everything you need, furniture, decorations, anything. I've always loved to go there. Now that I live in the US I still love it, they're also not as pricey as other. The furnitures are always nice Quality and Look very nice and modern or whatever style you prefer
kristin s.
Boca Raton, FL
I love that every time I go to ikea I can find something new and inspiring! The way their display rooms are set up really help me to get new redecorating ideas and the size of the store almost makes me feel like I'm walking in someone else's home and allows me to sit back relax and enjoy a room to find the styles I really like
Rileigh M.
I absolutely love Ikea. You can get just about anything there. I love all the different styles for every room in your house. It's easy to go there for one thing and spend hundreds of dollars. A lot of the stuff is very easier to put together as well. I love being able to go there for all different stuff so I can make one stop!
Kari B.
Cornelius, NC
IKEA is my favorite place to get inspired and not spend a fortune. They have fun decorating items, practical household goods and decently priced furniture. I think their furniture gets a bad rap because it is cheap. We've had IKEA dressers, tv stands, dining tables, etc. and all of them have held up well. We love our IKEA!
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
LOVE IKEA! Great style for a great price. I'm always careful to see what the furniture is made of before buying though. I try to always buy solid wood furniture as the particle board stuff doesn't last that long. But it's great stuff for families with kids and pets as I can't buy nice expensive stuff until everyone is older!
Klara M.
Pinellas park, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Weirdly enough I always go there and get lost of lose my parents haha I love going there so see different ways to make my room feel like my age appropriate. Got one of those beds that has storage I use it for my jeans, leggings, and pillows that I throw on to my chair. I really like looking at home decisions and new things.
Rina L.
I love going to IKEA especially as a college student, their furniture is the cutest and most of the pieces are pretty affordable. The smaller items like home decor and plants are always super cheap and super cute. The best part however is the restaurant inside. Everyone raves about the meatballs and they are to die for!
Alexandra B.
E Liverpool, OH
I love IKEA! I feel lucky to love so close to one.. I love that everything is basic for the most part, but you can get creative with everything and make it personalized. I love my Alex drawers for my makeup! My whole room set is from ikea. It's all white and looks so clean. I recommend IKEA to all of my friends and family.
Janice W.
If you have never been to an IKEA put it on your bucket list. There is something for everyone in your family. We have purchased beds, dressers, bedding, lamps, and $5 kitchen items and have never been disappointed. We have followed the instructions ourselves and we have used their people to deliver and assemble - both are thumbs up.
Gina H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I don't know if it's just my husband handyman skills, but the furniture just didn't last for us. They have lots of choices and good styling, but you have to put it together yourself. Some pieces we got were missing pre-drilled holes!! But I do have to say their accessories and and other stuff lasted and was descent quality.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?