BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Madeline M.
Rosenberg, TX
I love IKEA. It's got such economical pricing and a huge selection. The crowds are the only thing that get to me sometimes. It's full of families which I get because they have so much. I will probably take my family, but you have to go at the right time. I've loved every product I've ever gotten at IKEA. The cafeteria is so delicious.
Miranda L.
Michie, TN
I recently ordered 2 metal shelving units online from them and the prices where great and it took no time for them to come in the mail, I got both of them with in a week of ordering. they where very easy to put together and they are holding up great to the items that I have stored on them. will defiantly order from them again.
Lilia-Sarah D.
CHICAGO, IL
I am inlove with my ALEX 5 drawers. they fit perfectly under my LINNMON white desk which is also from ikea. they are so practical for perfect makeup organization as well as any office supplies. The bottom 3 drawers are s so deep and give you a great amount of space to store a ton of products!! over all great quality. so worth the price.
Tatiana H.
Athens, GA
IKEA is the perfect home decor store for getting the most out of your space. I like IKEA b/c they make life simpler with efficient style.
A BIG DIWNER is there's no at home delivery ( unless IKEA is remodeling your kitchen). That sux. There's only one IKEA in my state and it's very far so we make a day of it but at home delivery would be nice.
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
I love Ikea.  So glad they finally built one near me.  You can find so much there for the home and great prices.  We usually make it an evening by having dinner in the restaurant too.  The food is tasty and affordable, and my kids really like it.  We have purchased furniture, cookware and many other items here.
Alyssa A.
Burlington, MA
I love visiting Ikea, Be it for design ideas or just to get some Swedish meatballs. My favorite part is the market place with all the odds n ends. My only gripe is that they get super overcrowded & very easily. Much of the time it's hard to get around without being elbowed by someone. If not for that though I would give them five stars
Heather N.
Austin, TX
IKEA is one of my favorite stores in Round Rock, Texas. I've bought a vanity, vanity chairs and multiple storage containers. It's inexpensive furniture with great quality. I can spend a few hours there at a time and I always leave happy.
Melodie S.
I shop here all the time. The amount of variety at Ikea is astounding -- you can find anything from the cheapest, flimsiest chair to an expensive, plush armchair, and everything in-between. It can be overwhelming to shop here, but it's a great option when you're looking to save a bit of money, this is a great place to get some basics.
Chelsey N.
Orlando, FL
I love to hate IKEA. I could spend hours on end walking around imagining myself living in every room they have. I hate having to go window shopping first and actually shopping after . By the end of showroom I'm worn out from following the maze of rooms. I do appreciate the food court and cheap hot dogs pizza And ice cream at the end !!
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Great prices for nice furniture. No, it's not the nicest furniture around but you get what you pay for and it's an awesome cheap option! The products are sturdy and you can't beat the prices! Also, the toy section is complete steals and deals. My kids' favorite toys are from Ikea and the price point is so much better than at a toy store!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?