BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Denise V.
There are so many different things in this store there's pretty much no chance of you leaving empty handed! My friends and I make special day trips to go to them as there aren't any really close by us. Everything is really affordable and I love how they have rooms set up showing you what different things would look like in different rooms.
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Love, love, love this place. It's a one stop shop for a lot of your home needs. Prices are very reasonable. Great for DIY projects. Did I mention that they sell food and have a restaurant upstairs. I go get ice cream pretty Often $1 no taxes. Also check out the clearance section can find great deals on items that may be damaged but hardly noticeable.
Kathleen M.
Diamond Bar, CA
I have been so accustomed to going to ikea since I was about 13 years old, adn now it feels great to say that I my new home is filled with amazing ikea supplies. I'm so glad someone came up with such an amazing store for such a low cost. Things are great quantity too. It's a must go store, and they sell food. How much more better can it get
Dominique Gabrielle B.
Cincinnati, OH
Genius would be an understatement. Basically a home decorating mall with a food court to stop get energized and re brain storm the marvelous decorating and organizing possibilities for your home all at super low prices! I sound like s commercial but I'm telling you I could spend hours in Ikea. And the staff is super friendly and helpful !
Sarah T.
Berea, KY
I am in love with this place. I could LITERALLY live in the store. They have every style you could ask for, and most of it is very well priced. I love going to the store and basically running from room to room, trying out the items or just looking at them...admiring is more like it. They have some eco-friendly products as well! Annnnnd, you get to try good food! The only downside is you have to put it together yourself, but just find some friends and you'll get it done!
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This store is my happy place. There's home basics, weird and unique furniture/decor, and everything is such a reasonable price! I have purchased duvets, bedsets, various tables, bins, and wall art from IKEA. Assembly has never once been an issue, and the quality is great. The nearest store is an hour away, but it's definitely worth the drive!
Lauren B.
State College, PA
While I don't live close to an Ikea, if I do get the chance to go, I make a day of it! You can't just run into an Ikea for one thing... just doesn't work like that! I have found their prices are reasonable and the quality of their products is good too! My mom, grandmother, and myself like to take weekend trips to an Ikea and a mall nearby!
Megan G.
Hamilton, OH
I love my Alex drawers from ikea. I have a couple pieces that I bought to build my vanity and I love it! It's really cute and sleek. The drawers are very sturdy and hold a lot of stuff! I also bought a couple of storage bins for it as well.

Everytime I go to IKEA I could spend hours there because they have such awesome pieces for great prices!
Chanel R.
Ikea has GREAT prices. I generally wouldn't suggest buying furniture there, though, unless it is for temporary use. A lot of the furniture is not very high quality so it ends up not holding up well. Ikea furniture would be great for college-use, etc. Their decorating items, though, would be great to buy for any home and generally hold up well!
Margo W.
Centerton, AR
I absolutely love this store!...the experience, the prices, the products, and how they’re displayed. My creative juices are always flowing in this store! A few words of caution: plan to spend a good amount of time in the store - it isn’t a place where you can pop in and out. Secondly, prepare your finances and vehicle space for impulse buys!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?