BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Rachael Y.
Damascus, OR
I love Ikea. You can find anything you need for your home here! I love going there and finding all the new things I can add or replace in my home. The only thing that I have a complaint about is some things we have bought there are not very quality products. We even had a surge protector that started smoking that we bought from there... we weren't happy about that. So we won't be buying anything electronic there anymore but anything else we are all for!
Eva H.
I enjoy going to ikea to eat, whether it's their 99cent breakfast or swedish meatballs for lunch or dinner. I love their mac and cheese as well, very creamy and not watery at all. After my meal I love to wonder around the large store and always end up leaving with something. Most of the time I'll leave with a succulent plant for my office.
Kate H.
Blissfield, MI
I could spend a whole day here and I often do. As soon as you know what you're looking for you can always make just a quick trip but I never find that to be the case for me. I know there is a stigma with their furniture not lasting but my entire bedroom set is from Ikea and I've had it for over 5 years so that's pretty good so far!
Madeline M.
Rosenberg, TX
I love IKEA. It's got such economical pricing and a huge selection. The crowds are the only thing that get to me sometimes. It's full of families which I get because they have so much. I will probably take my family, but you have to go at the right time. I've loved every product I've ever gotten at IKEA. The cafeteria is so delicious.
Shawna W.
I have been going to Ikea for about 3 years now and have never had a bad experience! My first visit there I couldn't believe what I was seeing! Its the perfect place to go and get ideas for the home! We have several pieces of Ikea furniture in our house and they are holding up well. I will say, you get what you pay for, but that is expected!
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
I love Ikea.  So glad they finally built one near me.  You can find so much there for the home and great prices.  We usually make it an evening by having dinner in the restaurant too.  The food is tasty and affordable, and my kids really like it.  We have purchased furniture, cookware and many other items here.
Meagan S.
Kernersville , NC
I'm sure everyone has heard of Ikea by now! They have extremely affordable furniture and decoration. My entire bedroom is full of furniture from this place. The price is affordable and the designs are awesome. The quality of what I purchased has stood the test of time (moving several times). This is by far my #1 place to buy furniture!
lyndsey s.
Hixson, TN
Inexpensive home shopping department. Absolutely amazing. About 13 years ago I furnished my entire apartment under $1500. I love the variety, always in stock, and helping g customer service. I still have not been let down with Ikea. My last purchase was the Alex drawer system and it's been one of the best purchases I've made all year!
Cathy B.
Los angeles, CA
I can spend all day in this store just browsing. They have some great and stylish stuff in here. However, I'm not that fond of the quality of some of the items. I remember decorating my old room with all ikea and most of the stuff broke little bu little within a year and no I do not "rough house" with them. They were used gently.
Brenda V.
Santa Ana, CA
I've bought so much furniture here. Mostly dressers and a beds. The dressers have not lasted very long but they last if you don't over fill. They are definitely not made to take apart and move easily. Most of the furniture i bought was during college and right after so I didn't have too much money. They did their job for the most part
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?