BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Becky F.
Hutto, TX
I literally Just updated my bed with some of the most perfect items from Ikea! It's very convenient and low prices! Our family tends to make the day of it while visiting Ikea and checking out all of the new great designs. We will always continue to shop there.
Margaret R.
The first time I visited an IKEA, I was overwhelmed. I visited the Atlanta store, so it was huge and crowded. At times, the furniture can seem too "puzzle piece" ish, but the prices are amazing and they do a good job of staging the pieces to give you ideas of how to get a certain look. I love the kitchen section (cheap Tupperware!)
Amanda A.
Miamisburg, OH
What's not to love about IKEA? Seriously, this is best home good store I've ever been too. I am lucky enough to have one about 30 minutes away so we go frequently. They make really great quality and affordable home items. I also like the design, which is meant for more compact spaces so it makes my house feel bigger. This is such a fun and exciting store to wander around and explore.
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
IKEA is great for modern, stylish furniture that's reasonably priced! Obviously, you have to build the furniture yourself (unless you pay for a service) and sometimes it doesn't come with all the needed materials (screws and what not). The furniture lasts if you take the time to put it together if you don't take the time it will not last.
Lexa J.
This is an amazing store. It has so much to offer. I love shopping for things to organize with. It also has tons of storage containers. All of their products are good quality. I will definitely be taking many more trips to this store!!
melissa g.
man all o have to say is I FREAKING LOVE IKEA I can stay in that store forever and ever and there food yummy but i love this store and never have i complained about there products very durable and cool looking and different i must say
Ericka C.
I absolutely LOVE this store. They have so many amazing and neat things to buy. In my home I have plenty of IKEA furniture including a shelf that has no visible supports. We also have a lot of their kitchen ware, which I consider the best. Everything is very gorgeous but also durable and last a long time due to such nice quality.
Rachel I.
N Salt Lake, UT
IKEA is the best place to go for affordable and functional furniture. Even though a lot of their products are inexpensive, I have had no durability issues. I have a desk and dresser going strong after about 10 years! I also have a bed frame, 2 cribs, and some smaller furniture like end tables. IKEA is such a fun place to experience!
Heather C.
Cleveland, OH
We buy almost all our furniture at IKEA! One of our favorite weekend activities is walking through the rooms in their stores. The furniture is well-made, stylish, and inexpensive, they treat their employees kindly, and are environmentally-conscious. If you go check them out, make sure to stop at the cafe and try their meatballs!
Emily B.
Greenwood , MO
An ikea went in in my area just last fall, and I fell in love after one visit. They have pretty much everything one could need for their home at great prices - some things are almost too cheap to believe. The food in the restaraunts is always good too - especially when they have their special seasonal Swedish smorgasbord meals.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?