BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Going to ikea is quite the experience.. No such thing as a quick in and out. The showroom really gives you a lot of ideas and their furniture (while hard to put together) is made much better than similarly priced items available at other retailers.
Cierra W.
Mesa, AZ
Who can say anything negative about ikea, their selection is almost to the point of beign overwhelming but  theres no way Im complaining about that! I love love love Ikea and  I guess the best advice I would give them is that they could use some improvement on their website?  I  personally prefer going to the store anyways!
Betsy H.
Grantsville, UT
I don't live Ikea. I don't like having to assemble my furniture. I think of Ikea as disposable furniture. I would rather spend my time scouring thrift stores and classified ads to score good quality items for dirt cheap than to buy something from Ikea. That being said, I do think Ikea can be good for college kids etc. just not my thing.
Ellie N.
Seattle, WA
IKEA IS SO AMAZING. the furniture is basic and pretty low quality compared to other places but you just CAN'T beat their prices. Though items are a little cheap, they're also very trendy. IKEA is an amazing place to buy furniture when you're moving into your first home or want new things but don't have the budget to shop somewhere like pottery barn.
Chelsea V.
This store has great products that truly aren't hard to put together if you're a normal person who can follow directions. Downside is that the place is a Swedish maze from hell and you'll most certainly be in a fight with your significant other by the time you finish the maze. Getting home delivery? Then expect to stand in four different lines.
Lauren G.
Boca Raton, FL
I purchased more then a few things from Ikea, as I'm sure everybody has. One items inparticular that I love from there is my office desk. It is a glass top that is transparent and says "LOVE" in every language. Then sits on two sets of 5 white drawers. The only thing I don't like about Ikea is all the assembly that goes along with the furniture!
Amanda H.
Bath, MI
I drive about 1.5 hours to stock up on kids plates/cutlery/toys and household items like dishes/kitchen utensils and organizers. The store is perfectly laid out and I love finding new products every time we go! I would 100% recommend everyone go at least once in their life. You'll be hooked! Ikea 36-piece Dinnerware Set, Assorted Colors
Elizabeth D.
Gainesville, VA
I make special planned trips to this store and get so many items that go on my "wishlist". This is where we get all of our furniture. great looking pieces at reasonable prices. With young kids, we're not looking for expensive items. Ikea furniture is the best bang for your buck and you don't freak out about any damage that kids may do to it!
Jully H.
Vly Cottage, NY
IKEA IKEA IKEA. Where do I start off with you? When I first moved into my new apartment in Brooklyn I had no idea what I was doing. I decided to buy sets from IKEA. They're cheap and affordable BUT be aware that most of their things come in a bunch of parts and more likely than not you will need to hire someone to put it together for you like I did
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
I'll be honest in saying that I absolutely despise this store. The only thing worth dealing witht he maze is the meatballs. and I mean a literal maze. This store takes me a good hour to try to find out where I actually need to go, and then I'm so angry by the time I don't even remember what I potentially came there for.
Hate going to Ikea.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?