BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Melissa M.
Modesto, CA
They have great furniture for cheap prices. It's incredible! The store layout is cute and well put together. Very nice and clean. I like how they have rooms already set up so you can have a general idea of what something is ganna look like. They also have a nice variety of furniture. If you're young, you'll love it; if you're old you'll love it.
Alea T.
Mission Viejo, CA
I come here most often with the intention to eat. their food is so cheap yet delicious! the meatballs are a MUST and i always get some sort of dessert (get the princess cake, the green dome).

i love to come here when i want to make any type of change to my room, a cute new storage unit, a vase, new throw pillows or sheets. furniture-wise I've used a couple of their desks, a desk chair, and small coffee tables and they are pretty sturdy if you don't abuse them too much.
Lyric N.
Houston , TX
I love IKEA! They have everything I need if I want to redecorate my apartment or just for some add on's! IKEA is very affordable and have everything you may need to turn your apt, house or whatever stylish! Here are some mirrors I picked up to add some spark in my bedroom!
Evie C.
Glasgow
I love IKEA. Recently have just done up my whole bedroom and most of the furniture is from IKEA, simply because the furniture is well made, lasts long, looks nice and is cheap. I have had a bookcase for several years from ikea and it is still lasting well and I have had no problems with it.

Ikea is very very good for furniture as they have lots of different styles to suit different people. The furniture is easy to put together too with the helpful guides they come with.
Molly Z.
I love that you can find pretty much everything at Ikea. I think their storage/organization products are best, but there are a few other goodies you can pick up here. There are a few electronic products (like a light up mirror) that I've purchased that I don't like and aren't the best quality, but overall, there is some pretty sturdy and helpful items you can pick up.
Michael L.
Corvallis, OR
This store has everything, always good prices and selections. Make it an all day trip, have some meatballs for lunch in their food court. No matter how many times you go there is always something new you see. Our house is full of things from Ikea.
Alexandra M.
I hate putting furniture together... a total pain. But the prices are great and the products are very modern and sleek and fun. Really can't complain... except I would rather pay a little more to not have to put the furniture together myself.
Kaitlin S.
La Plata, MD
I like the style of the various products IKEA offers but the quality is not the best. If you are looking for long term furniture that will last you for years to come, look elsewhere. As long as you don't have to move any of the IKEA furniture you put together, it's fine. But once you have to move it, the integrity of the structure is SIGNIFICANTLY compromised.
Stevie V.
Wyandotte, MI
I love Ikea. Every time I get the catalog I am like a kid in the candy store. Everything in the store is affordable and very fashionable. However, some things are not built to last. Other than that, I love ikea. I'm so glad it came to America.
Melissa W.
Sanford, NC
I'm the type of person who likes a clean modern look. This store helps you achieve that arrangement. Having everything from organization to full room-suits and decoration. It's less of a hassle shopping in bulk because everything is affordable and worth the splurge!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?