BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Julie H.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love the style of furniture they have, very modern and clean kept. The prices are decent and affordable compared to all the other furniture stores. However, with that being said. It isn't as good of quality. This is probably something you invest in for short terms. Not long term. A great place nonetheless, you can find amazing things here.
Sophia B.
Florida, FL
IKEA is great for new ideas and modern contemporary to 21st century funky retro, no matter what always great quality. It can be pricey but it's definitely worth it some things are extremely affordable. It's a great melting pot of different things and ideas. It's one of those stores you can go walk around not buy anything & have a great time.
Virginia W.
I do like IKEA home goods store but sometimes it gets so confusing when it comes to picking up the furniture you liked!going to the physical store is better for considering your options than the online retailer store, plus the cafè is delish!
Jennifer S.
McKinney, TX
Shopping at an IKEA store is like going on an exciting adventure! If you don't take some of the shortcuts, going through and entire store can take a couple of hours to walk from beginning to end. IKEA has showcased so many of the products, with ideas on how to beat incorporate them, that you feel like a little kid smiling the entire time.
Mallorie F.
Best store for good furniture. I have 3 storage units from here. I just recently purchased a desk. Depending on what items you n purchase the quality is great. I probably would not buy a couch, but my metal bed frame has lasted 2 years so far.
Cayla C.
I have a love/hate relationship with IKEA. Their prices are amazing, and they have a huge variety of products, but I hate how the store is set up. I feel like a mouse in a maze whenever I shop in this store. I recently purchased some spice racks from IKEA and painted them. I hung them in my bathroom and use them for my nail polish collection.
Mae M.
Generally a good place to get smaller items and some furniture. They have unique products that you can't always find elsewhere. On the other hand, due to the cheap price, the quality is often lacking. You really have to be picky about what you purchase there. Also, some things are way overpriced. Overall though, it's a good place to shop!
Margo W.
Centerton, AR
I absolutely love this store!...the experience, the prices, the products, and how they’re displayed. My creative juices are always flowing in this store! A few words of caution: plan to spend a good amount of time in the store - it isn’t a place where you can pop in and out. Secondly, prepare your finances and vehicle space for impulse buys!
Estela R.
OMG IKEA is the best place in the world I'm literally so happy when I'm in there!!!! They have the cutest furniture for the best prices! Yes you have to build everything yourself but I'm a builder so I really enjoy doing it but if you don't pay someone to do it no big deal your not gunna find anything that cheap built and delivered anywhere!
Elyse B.
Euless, TX
IKEAAAA! Haha they never let me down.  I bought a rustic looking dresser from Ikea about a year ago, and I love it.  I still have it.  It's sturdy, in great condition, and I'm able to fit most of my casual clothes in it.  The price was good considering the style, and it brings just the right amount of vintage/rustic to my bedroom.  I recommend them!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?