BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amanda H.
Bath, MI
I drive about 1.5 hours to stock up on kids plates/cutlery/toys and household items like dishes/kitchen utensils and organizers. The store is perfectly laid out and I love finding new products every time we go! I would 100% recommend everyone go at least once in their life. You'll be hooked! Ikea 36-piece Dinnerware Set, Assorted Colors
Karissa P.
Vacaville, CA
I love ikea! It's modern and sleek and clean looking...it's decently priced, sometimes it's not worth the quality, definitely worth it to take a tour and see your product in an actual setting first...also it's load up on your own free will so realize you need to get it to your car and home in your own way....the app is a great way to ensure what you want is in stock, especially since they update their stock count every 30 minutes!!
Ellie N.
Seattle, WA
IKEA IS SO AMAZING. the furniture is basic and pretty low quality compared to other places but you just CAN'T beat their prices. Though items are a little cheap, they're also very trendy. IKEA is an amazing place to buy furniture when you're moving into your first home or want new things but don't have the budget to shop somewhere like pottery barn.
Betsy H.
Grantsville, UT
I don't live Ikea. I don't like having to assemble my furniture. I think of Ikea as disposable furniture. I would rather spend my time scouring thrift stores and classified ads to score good quality items for dirt cheap than to buy something from Ikea. That being said, I do think Ikea can be good for college kids etc. just not my thing.
Louise E.
Brooklyn, NY
I can literally spend hours in Ikea. They have everything for every room in the house. Their price point is perfect for working families. However, putting IKEA furniture together is an absolute headache! The store staff is always willing to help though. I would recommend shopping at IKEA, but be sure to the patient with putting things together.
Micah R.
Louisville, KY
IKEA's business model is so different from other home goods stores. It helps them keep their prices competitive and shopping there is always an adventure. However, a lot of products I have purchased there are flimsy and/or defective. It's really hit or miss on finding high-quality products. I do love the furniture I have purchased from them that has lasted a while!
Olivia A.
Tampa, FL
I do  love Ikea. I got this great bed without a headboard that has four giant drawers under it, but the issue is that it will never be able to be taken out of my room if I move. It is gigantic and cannot be broken down in a way that can be put together again. Ikea furniture is meant to be put together and then never taken apart again.
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Going to ikea is quite the experience.. No such thing as a quick in and out. The showroom really gives you a lot of ideas and their furniture (while hard to put together) is made much better than similarly priced items available at other retailers.
Katie J.
Higganum, CT
Ikea is fairly close to me and I have purchased many pieces of furniture for various rooms in my house. I love the fact that the prices are affordable compared to others furniture stores, but the directions for assembly are pictures only.. This makes it extremely difficult when there are three boxes for 1 piece of furniture and you have to open all of the boxes and see what you have first. I wish they would start labeling the pieces so you are sure you have the right piece!
Amy M.
Montclair, NJ
Store Appearance: HUGE. It's an actual maze.Customer Service: Fair at best. Pros: You can find anything and everything at IKEA. The place is huge and they've got almost anything you can think of. Cons: I only wish the workers were a bit nicer. The attitude when you have a question like they expect you to know everything off the bat is a little much. Price: Affordable! Overall: I would recommend this store.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?