BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Milena G.
I love ikea. I would go to ikea everyday if i could. Nice basic pieces of furniture that make decorating fun because so much can be done. My Whole bedroom is ikea and i love it. I recently went to ikea with my boyfriend to furnish his new place and he loved it he was shocked at the total price. He spent half of what he was expecting to pay.
Margo W.
Centerton, AR
I absolutely love this store!...the experience, the prices, the products, and how they’re displayed. My creative juices are always flowing in this store! A few words of caution: plan to spend a good amount of time in the store - it isn’t a place where you can pop in and out. Secondly, prepare your finances and vehicle space for impulse buys!
Joanna C.
Providence, RI
The nearest IKEA is an hour away but it is WORTH IT for the organizational units. I got a cheap book shelf (which I use as a kitchen pantry for dry food) and those square organizers for clothes because the closets are TINY in my apartment.
Heather O.
I LOVE Ikea and it has simplified finding quality items for my home on a budget. It helps with a ton of organizing ideas, especially for small spaces. I have numerous products around my house and have put them all to good use. I think things are easy to put together, you just have to read the instructions. We haven't had a problem yet!
Katie W.
Portland, OR
I was so excited when an Ikea opened up in my area a few years ago. My apartment is full of Ikea furniture and other goodies. Some of the products they sell are poorly made, but some are great. It's a little hit or miss, but you can't go wrong with the price. Just make sure you enlist a friend to help you put all your new furniture together!
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
What's not to like about IKEA?? Besides having to assemble the furniture yourself of course. Most things are at a reasonable price point while others seem a bit steep. The layout is great as it allows you to experience the products instead of just looking at it through a box. I also enjoy the random foods you can find at the food court and check out.
Andria C.
Cibolo, TX
It's just over an hour away and worth the drive. they have so much stuff at affordable prices. love to make a day of it and spend a couple hours there. we bought furniture, glass display cases, home decor, kitchen stuff, pillows, framed pictures, rugs, containers for organizing. lots to buy, worth to visit at least once, but you'll go back.
Audrey M.
Hobbs, NM
I love IKEA! I can spend all day in that store. The prices are affordable. They have a great selection of modern and fashionable furniture and decor. The room displays are helpful in getting ideas on decorating your home. I unfortunately have to drive 7 hours to go but they do have an online shopping site that I do most of my shopping on.
Stevie V.
Wyandotte, MI
I love Ikea. Every time I get the catalog I am like a kid in the candy store. Everything in the store is affordable and very fashionable. However, some things are not built to last. Other than that, I love ikea. I'm so glad it came to America.
Chanel R.
Ikea has GREAT prices. I generally wouldn't suggest buying furniture there, though, unless it is for temporary use. A lot of the furniture is not very high quality so it ends up not holding up well. Ikea furniture would be great for college-use, etc. Their decorating items, though, would be great to buy for any home and generally hold up well!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?