- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
You can find great items at super fair prices. Only issue I’ve had is that sometimes the furniture is very hard to put together. But after you figure it out it usually looks great and can last a long time if you take care of it.
There are things are not so expensive meaning easy to afford. I bought there some furniture for my room and they are great although they need to improve on the furniture lasting.
IKEA is heaven on earth. They have wonderful selection at affordable prices. I love all that they offer and even the most affordable pieces are of quality. Maybe not the BEST quality but still worth the investment. The pieces are also so easy to put together and can often be deconstructed and reconstructed multiple times
The prices are reasonable. It's very organized in the stores. The only problem is that the furniture doesn't come with many instructions so it can be a bit difficult to assemble.
I love my Ikea furniture! This isn't the type of furniture that you're going to have your entire life, but if you have a temporary space that needs to be furnished, this is a great option for the price! I've moved a short distance without damage to any pieces, but I'm not so sure they would survive a long-distance move.
Whenever I need new furniture and I cant be bothered to go make some, I go here. I love how everything works. Simply take a paper, write down the code of what you want to buy and bring it down at the end. No lugging heavy boxes around or leaving things behind! Oh! And the cinnamon rolls are worth the trip by themselves!!
I have bought numerous furniture and small items like dishes, stuffed animals, etc. from IKEA over the years. This is by far my favorite store in the world! They have everything and everything is priced at such a good price! It’s unbeatable!
Back when I was in college, I bought alot of my furniture from IKEA. It served it's purpose at the time and I didn't have any issues with the items. Quality is mediocre at prices I think could be less. I would only probably shop here in future when I buy a house if I am looking for certain items I can't locate elsewhere.
Other than ikea food, I can spend hours there trying to redo my room / house. What I love is that they will set up little areas to show you how certain things look put together.
I love them and I love shopping from them because they have my style and they know how to design a comfortable modern and never gets old designs. I love that everything I want in my home I find it in ikea. I love their restaurant and their food too and that the main reason that let me stay all day without getting bored
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos