BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amy D.
Berkley, MI
I love IKEA!!! The store is so fun and the products are great! We have several pieces of furniture from them and have yet to have any issues with them...and some we've had for years! We even call them by their Swedish names! If I ever have to redo my kitchen, I will definitely be using IKEA, for their kitchens are amazing and unique. And oh do I love the meatballs! :)
Samantha M.
Ikea is a hit or miss store for me. They do have some good products for cheap but you will possibly pay for it with how long they last for. I've had a few different furniture pieces that havent lasted long and have started to fall apart or break but then I've also had a couple that have lasted years and years! Just have to be careful with what you decide to buy there!
Chanel D.
You can always find what you're looking for and then some in Ikea. When you visit the store it's like an adventure. Haha. Everything for the most part is affordable and I've found things to be pretty simple to put together yourself as well. Bought my desk, computer chair, and two dressers from Ikea and all have held up really well, especially the desk that has moved with me twice over the last 4 years!
Kelly D.
I do love IKEA, even though the process of putting their furniture together can drive someone insane. SO many small pieces and steps to put even something small together. However, they have a large selection of items, that are attractive. And once you get the furniture together it seems to be steady and practical. The cheap prices are also a bonus when on a budget.
Rosa H.
Paducah, KY
Love Ikea, when you have a small space that you need to fill Ikea is the place to be. Besides the idea center on the 2nd floor you can see all their products on a real space and have an idea on how it is going to look in your house. The prices are very reasonable and the best thing is that all the boxes are flat and they fit anywhere. I have a lot of things from IKEA
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Decorator Expert Level 5
I fell in love with Ikea on a trip to Los Angeles. How neat and orderly everything is in the store gave me a sense of hope. They opened one 7 miles from my door... I see it all the time and am giddy!

My dresser and desk are Ikea and are very sturdy. I shop there for the occasional odd or end & a couple of my friends have had their kitchens redone through Ikea. I Love it!
Victoria M.
South Pasadena, CA
I Love IKEA!! Every trip to IKEA is a special Occasion :)  Pros, There is so much to look at and choose from. The quality is not as long lasting... But if you are looking for a quick touch to your home or apartment its the perfect spot. Cons, Like I mentioned above the Quality is not always long last.  I would Recommend Taking a Trip to your local IKEA!
Alfreda J.
I love IKEA. The retailer has so many options of type of furniture to choose from. I love how you can also mix and match pieces to fit your particular needs. A lot of their pieces can also be "hacked" to fit your desired styles. The only gripe would be putting them together. But grab a friend and get the tools!
Elizabeth A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
LOVE IKEA! I recently updated my vanity area using the Malm desk and the Alex 9 drawer set. Walking into this store is like walking into the Disneyland of furniture! I love the way they set their showroom up and make each living space look lived in. It helps to imagine what it would look like in your own home. Oh, and I could get lost in the marketplace! LOVE THIS STORE!
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
One of my favorite stores that have consistently great quality products and unbeatable prices. I love the atmosphere of the store and the workers there are always helpful and seem to enjoy their jobs. The kids area is perfect for families and always clean and well maintained, and the quick food station and dining are a must try for new customers and much loved by regulars.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?