BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA
I love Ikea, I shop there often. Sometimes it's just for basic stuff and other times I'm purchasing larger items. I like to mix Ikea stuff in with my other Home shopping DIY or purchases. I couldn't do my whole house in IKEA, because I have an eclectic style and IKEA doesn't meet all my needs. It is fabulous though and I have a lot of great stuff from there.
Emily K.
I bought a queen size mattress and bed frame for only $900.00!! But wait....it gets better; my mattress is memory foam and it included shipping. The bed came in pieces and we decently easy to put together, I have four huge drawers included in my frame so it makes storage easy for all my clothes. Deff recommend checking out IKEA for some great furniture deals!
Angela F.
bridgeview,il , bridgeview,il
Ikea is a great place to furnish your home or apartment especially if your space is dimensionally challenged. They offer great customizable home décor and furniture for all shapes and sizes of homes. There food is very good there as well, they have a kids play land that my 5 year old loves to spend time at and they take every precaution with our children.
Karisa E.
New Haven, CT
I love ikea because of the experience when you go there. The store atmosphere is great! I love how everything is laid out and always end up making at least a small purchase when I go. I've bought some of the cheaper furniture from there because I was on a budget and I still use it to this day (2 years later). It's not the best quality but it's not bad either.
Jacqui R.
Palm Bay, FL
Ikea, Ikea, Ikea...oh how I love you! This is one of my favorite places to shop. You can purchase household items that are low in prices and good quality. I have purchased curtains, wine glasses and many other items from Ikea and they last and last, even after numerous washes. I haven't purchased any furniture from there, but everything else is great!!!
Shelby P.
jacksonville, FL
Love this place! It is HUGE so many affordable options to choose from. My next purchase will be working towards putting together a Makeup vanity! Would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for furniture.
Casey R.
Stow, OH
We took the majority of the money we received as gifts at our wedding and used it to buy furniture for our new home from IKEA. We were able to furnish our dining room, living room, bedroom, and office for around $2,000. Everything looks great and we've received many compliments. I loved the style of shopping at IKEA, with rooms set up as demonstration and a warehouse to pick up the products you liked at the end of your trip. It made shopping enjoyable and provided inspiration for our rooms.
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
I LOVE the stuff available in this store. Unfortunately, there is not one that is near me :( The closest one is in the next state, and several hours away. I wish they would get one here, because the options are endless, and fir my personal taste perfectly! I am jealous to all of those who have one nearby, and do not have to pay an arm and a leg for shipping.
Emilio G.
If you ever plan on trying to decorate your apartment/ dorm then this is such a fantastic place to get items for. You can get all the essentials you need to have a modern looking apartment or whatever you want. For only like $300 I got a desk, table, lamps, pictures, bookcases, and other amenities that really brought the apartment to life.. thumbs up
Kati T.
Galesville, WI
I absolutely love IKEA! Although, I've never purchase a major piece of furniture from IKEA before, I always walk out with the best small purchases. I don't think I've ever left empty handed, and I always wish I'd purchased more. Everything is so inexpensive! The quality doesn't suffer because of the low prices which is probably my favorite aspect of IKEA.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?