BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Rachel W.
Draper, UT
I have an Ikea about 5 minutes away and I love it for a lot of reasons. The comforters are a great deal. Also small items and the bookcases can't be beat.
However, it is so hard to find someone to help you and checking out at self check out can be such a pain. One time I was there for my Dad's rentals and I had to check out each dish one after another. I had over 100 purchases when you added utensils and other small purchases. It was awful.
The assembly can be a huge pain also.
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
IKEA in general is great! It's a good place to shop if you are looking for affordable housewares. The quality does suffer in some products but for the price you know what your getting. I have personally bought several items from tables, couches, dressers, and tv stands most of which I still have. I highly recommend shopping at this store & checking out their food court!
Christina B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Me and my husband are in love with ikea there isn't any thing we don't love about ikea and this store ,it's fun to visit ,it's a great way to refresh your mind of style and design and find multiple uses for things. The furniture and textiles etc. are also reasonable priced which we love being that we are just starting up a family it helps us save money .
Mandy P.
Spring, TX
At least once a year, I go to Ikea for something. In my bedroom, I have a chest of drawers that I have had since August 2008, and it is still in excellent shape. My daughter has a full sized bed and mattress that she loves. My son has more furniture than I can name from there. Despite the rumor, everything is fairly easy to put together, and is lasts.
Montana D.
Tampa, FL
Not going to lie I just bought Ikea furniture like a month ago and I thought it was going to be difficult to put together but it actually wasn't the furniture was actually simple and easy to put together.
Newsha P.
Duluth, GA
You can really find any furniture at kiea. they basically have anything you can think of or if you have a furniture in mind u can always find it there! Love it!!
Laiken P.
Murray, KY
I LOVE IKEA!!!! I currently live in Cincinnati and we have one right here in Cincy.  It is literally great! I shop here at least 2 times a month for literally any furniture, I will go here first. I got my makeup drawers here, my desk, and a few rugs we have gotten have been from IKEA too! Recommend to anyone who can shop here, online or in store
Rose D.
IIkea is very unique! I have never been in a store that works the same way. I really enjoyed the trinkets and smaller objects, but the furniture was also really functional and nice. I would definitely recommend visiting one if you have not because I'm sure you'll love it!
Christina C.
Woodbridge , VA
This store is so fun to go threw, they have rooms all decked out in the stuff they sell so you get a idea what it would look like in your house. Plus they have a restaurant with some yummy foods there. If you want to go to a furniture/decor/food store you would love this place. Plus they have a child area that the kids can play while your looking around.
Iris B.
Charlotte, NC
I like IKEA. It was my go-to place to shop for furniture while I was in college and it was pretty cheap and within my budget. As I grew older I went with quality over price. The reason for my rating is in the quality. Most furniture that you purchase at IKEA is basically particle board and can easily be damaged. A couch I purchased there didn't even last me a year.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?