BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

tiffany r.
Love spending hours walking around and looking for home goods. Some things are cheap and others are great quality! Even though you have to build some of the furniture it can feel rewarding to finish and build your own items. It helps on the cost so I don't mind. I have bought many items, malm, hemnes, kallax, lack, and frames ect. It's one of my favorite stores.
Mariah C.
Clovis, CA
You can seriously find everything here! My only complaint with IKEA is that there is not one closer to me. I live in the Central Valley of California and have to drive to Sacramento, San Francisco or LA to get to the closest one. Some people have problems with construction, but after personally assembling several pieces of furniture, its not that big of a deal.
Tiffany B.
Boston, MA
I love Ikea's light fixtures, I use the Sekond pendant fixture in my living room, Ikea has a large range of lamp shades,  that are compatible with the pendant fixtures. The extra long Sekond can be hung from the ceiling and the light can drop down to just above the couch at approx. 4' in the air. Lighting is great to set the mood, and Ikea has a alot of options.
Candice W.
Gallatin, TN
Oh IKEA, how I love you and hate you at the same time. I could spend hours in your store and find 100 beautiful inexpensive things. Too bad the store is a maze and usually what I want the most is at the end! Also, putting your furniture together is like torture. I get you're Swedish, but please make it easier to read and interpret your instructions!! #loveyoumeanit
Samantha
Joshua, TX
I really enjoy the layout of the store, I love that you can go into kitchens and get ideas for how to set things up as opposed to seeing them on the shelf and having to wonder for yourself. The only issue I have with this store is it's just too modern of a taste for me. I prefer the rustic, country themed stuff and most IKEA furniture is the "artsy" hipster style.
Mallori G.
Yukon, OK
I love ikea! We live in a state that does not have an IKEA store, but we save so much money on what we're looking to purchase that it's worth booking a hotel 3 hours away. the items we purchase are always the style we are aiming for, and for less than the local discount retailers. We bought most of our baby's nursery furniture for less than just the crib elsewhere.
Marjorie I.
Vallejo, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I enjoy going to IKEA its the best store that has unique structures of furniture for your home. I love seeing different styles of rooms that they display for the customers with furniture that they sell in there company. Its really great walking around in Ikea seeing different styles of lamps to tables to even kitchen knifes and frames. The best furniture for me!:)
Brianna W.
Some of the products don't have the greatest quality, but the price makes up for it! The store is beautifully laid out in sections so everything is easy to find. There are even sample rooms set up to inspire you during your shopping experience. There are so many products to choose from and most of the time you can take home your furniture purchases on the same day!
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
I know a lot of people say the quality isn't that best in IKEA furniture - but furniture is not all they sell! Plus, for someone on a budget (and for someone who treats their furniture well) it's pretty lasting, trendy, and affordable. I've been going there since I was a kid and I just have a soft spot for IKEA in my heart. I like to make a day trip out of it :)
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Its universal, cheap, re-sellable, and easy to assemble. Especially if your only going to be living in an apt for 2-3 years. I loved how it made my crappy cheap apartment look decent enough to bring friends over. PS, you also get what you pay for, they're cheap for a reason. So don't expect to be able to go hardcore party mode on the furniture. THEY WILL BREAK.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?