BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amanda L.
Fremont, OH
Ikea is great for home improvement ideas. You can walk through the displays and get some great ideas. Everything is super affordable. All the furniture in my room is from ikea.
Alixia P.
Orange
It's not always the greatest quality but going to the store is just a fun thing to do. I usually end up with something I don't really need, but that's what Ikea does pushing you through the showrooms. I enjoy the food, and would return, just to wander around, and dream of what my perfect house would look like.
Erin M.
Saint Paul , Mn
Decorator Expert Level 2
Ikea is a home decor mecca! They literally have everything and anything you could imagine. The quality on most items is good, you do just have to see it in person to tell the quality. The only thing I don't like it is is hard to navigate In stores sometimes. I wish there were more exits or more ways to the checkout.
Elizabeth F.
Austin, TX
IKEA is the best, although let’s face it, you don’t just run to Ikea for something quick. The whole day is basically a write off. The flat packs can sometimes be challenging to find, and I always leave utterly exhausted. But you cannot beat their styles and prices. It’s my favorite store for household goods, period.
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
Depending what you need and when you go, the selection can be hit or miss if it has what you need, but there is always a large inventory to choose from. The layout is a labyrinth, but it can be worth the trip when you find, as a personal example, the perfect table made from gorgeous wood at surprisingly good prices.
☆Camille G.
I really love Ikea. They always have simple, minimalistic, and pretty furniture. I also bought a set of sheets from them and I love it! The products are priced fairly and although their product are DIYs meaning that you have to put it together yourself, it definitely pays off and you feel proud of yourself when it looks so nice when finished!
Christine A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Can I just go on a shopping spree here?! I feel like every year it just keeps getting better and I look forward to their new catalog to see what’s new. I love the different designs in the room and walking through the spaces especially the kitchens. Kitchen goals for sure! And for this price tag... worth it! Love!
jenn g.
california
We just picked up the Kura Bed for my 5 year old son. He loves it so much. The bottom portion of the bed is a fort for him to play with his cars and he thinks like a hide out. I totally put it together myself without help. It was pretty easy however, ours didn't come with instructions I had to look them up online
Kariman K.
I have so much fun at IKEA. I don’t always buy something when I visit but just the browsing around is too much fun. The ideas are great especially the organizing ideas! Very good quality too. Although I would prefer it if everything wasn’t sold in pieces. Makes it harder to assemble the furniture when u get home.
Arlene T.
I️ love Ikea! So sleek and super affordable! I️ love these shelves! Perfect for my office. My husband put them together really easily. I️ love the optional drawers that we decided to put in. I️ also got the file boxes as magazine holders at IKEA.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?