BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kim C.
Steubenville, OH
IKEA is an adventure in shopping. The store is set up with marked pathways through the lands of livingroom, bedroom, kitchen, children, etc.  Prices vary from very affordable to a bit expensive and they sell a little bit of everything. Keep in mind that whatever you buy furniture-wise, you will need to assemble yourself and there is a fee for delivery if you choose that option.
Jenna R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I enjoy going to Ikea when I need furniture. The store layout can be overwhelming as it is a maze and you have to walk through it all before getting to the end. They do have rooms set up so you can see how the pieces look before you buy which I like. However, because the price is cheaper the quality sometimes isn't there. It's great for college or new graduates that are on a budget.
Caitlin C.
Holbrook, NY
I recently redid my room and almost all of my furniture is from IKEA. I find the designs to be so sleek and modern and while it is a drag to have to put everything together yourself, the prices cannot be beat. I got my bed for around $124 and my bedside table for $50. The mini showrooms in the stores are also great for giving you ideas on how to create a look in your home.
Samantha M.
Ikea is a hit or miss store for me. They do have some good products for cheap but you will possibly pay for it with how long they last for. I've had a few different furniture pieces that havent lasted long and have started to fall apart or break but then I've also had a couple that have lasted years and years! Just have to be careful with what you decide to buy there!
Alfreda J.
I love IKEA. The retailer has so many options of type of furniture to choose from. I love how you can also mix and match pieces to fit your particular needs. A lot of their pieces can also be "hacked" to fit your desired styles. The only gripe would be putting them together. But grab a friend and get the tools!
Victoria M.
South Pasadena, CA
I Love IKEA!! Every trip to IKEA is a special Occasion :)  Pros, There is so much to look at and choose from. The quality is not as long lasting... But if you are looking for a quick touch to your home or apartment its the perfect spot. Cons, Like I mentioned above the Quality is not always long last.  I would Recommend Taking a Trip to your local IKEA!
Kelly D.
I do love IKEA, even though the process of putting their furniture together can drive someone insane. SO many small pieces and steps to put even something small together. However, they have a large selection of items, that are attractive. And once you get the furniture together it seems to be steady and practical. The cheap prices are also a bonus when on a budget.
Elizabeth A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
LOVE IKEA! I recently updated my vanity area using the Malm desk and the Alex 9 drawer set. Walking into this store is like walking into the Disneyland of furniture! I love the way they set their showroom up and make each living space look lived in. It helps to imagine what it would look like in your own home. Oh, and I could get lost in the marketplace! LOVE THIS STORE!
Jamie G.
Vermilion, OH
#Ikea is the way to go for all home goods! Super #affordable and easy to assemble. I don't know what I would do without them! Whether you're looking for your first #apartment or you just want to update your home Ikea is the place for #you! They have EVERYTHING!
Rosa H.
Paducah, KY
Love Ikea, when you have a small space that you need to fill Ikea is the place to be. Besides the idea center on the 2nd floor you can see all their products on a real space and have an idea on how it is going to look in your house. The prices are very reasonable and the best thing is that all the boxes are flat and they fit anywhere. I have a lot of things from IKEA
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?