BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Belkis C.
I love this store. I never leave this store without a great product in hand, or in cart. I have bought many of my home decors from here and much of my furniture. Everything is so easy to build and looks so modern and nice! I would recommend this store to anyone!
Zamari P.
Chicago, Il
Drawer set, loved the quality of it and how it helped me keep all of my belongings organized. However, I did have to get rid of mine due to space issues at home.
Devon P.
Glen Cove, NY
I love ikea, i think its great in theory. They're super creative and give me wonderful ideas for my home. But I don't really like to buy things from there because i feel like things get ruined easily and quickly. Their chairs are cheap us, but they're not very comfortable. I don't mind getting great ideas from there or small items. They're usually great. I hope this helps
Kenz B.
Kansas City, KS
I love IKEA's products. When they are finished that is. Like many people, I have found myself immensely frustrated at putting together their flat packed furniture. Everything that I have gotten from IKEA is high quality and has lasted quite some time however, so I dare say it is a fair trade. I love my IKEA mattress more than anything and would recommend them to anyone.
Sade B.
I love modern style and they have a ton of things that fit with my style. They have fairly decent prices for the item but delivery and setup is pretty pricey. I would recommend renting a truck and picking the item up yourself. I also recommend putting together the item on your own. This can be a little difficult because the directions are not always easy to follow.
Samantha M.
Ikea is a hit or miss store for me. They do have some good products for cheap but you will possibly pay for it with how long they last for. I've had a few different furniture pieces that havent lasted long and have started to fall apart or break but then I've also had a couple that have lasted years and years! Just have to be careful with what you decide to buy there!
Iesha B.
Columbia, SC
You have to build most of what you buy (the fun part to me). Low Cost, Great Designs. Huge store with lots of family friendly activities and fun things to do for the whole family besides just shopping. Ikea is more of an experience than a boring shopping moment.
Victoria M.
South Pasadena, CA
I Love IKEA!! Every trip to IKEA is a special Occasion :)  Pros, There is so much to look at and choose from. The quality is not as long lasting... But if you are looking for a quick touch to your home or apartment its the perfect spot. Cons, Like I mentioned above the Quality is not always long last.  I would Recommend Taking a Trip to your local IKEA!
Nicole E.
Bakersfield, CA
I love shopping at Ikea. I'll spend hours scouring the store. I've purchased most of my home furnishings from here. The items I purchased were high quality, but for a fraction of the price. I recently furnished my room with items from here. I looked at other furniture stores and experienced sticker shock. I was excited to find comparable items here for sooo much less.
Emily T.
Clearwater, FL
Oh, Ikea. You've been there for us for so long. From when we first got engaged and the first bed set we got (of course IKEA)... Then, we got married and moved to the opposite side of the country. Ikea was there through it all, slowly but surely helping to decorate and complete our first home. Affordable prices and customizable furniture made our lives that much easier!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?