BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

amber t.
MOBILE, AL
I drove around 14 hours roundtrip just to buy a bunch of items from Ikea. Unfortunately there isn't one anywhere close to where I live and the shipping is outrageous. It was literally cheaper for me to make the very long drive, rent a hotel and then drive back the next day instead of shipping it. I would shop there all the time if there was an easier way to go about it. I love the products I got from there and they have held up under a lot of use.
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
I'm obsessed with Ikea. You get pretty good quality product for the price. Will most of their stuff last the rest of your lufe, probably not but it's made way better than say like value city or big lots. I love that there are so many different ways to make Ikea products unique too, especially if you look on pinterest. I have a malm table for my vanity and the Alex drawers and they are amazing
Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
IKEA has absolutely everything you could possibly need for the home. As a kid this was my favorite store but I got lost in the store more times than not. I cannot think of another store that is a one stop shop with great quality products and amazing prices. I actually just purchased new bedding a little over a week ago for an amazing price of $30 and it is my favorite bedding I have ever owned.
Ciera C.
Oxford, GA
Ikea is a great place where you can wonder through their showroom and imagine the things that you will buy for your apartment or house. You can also go down to the shop and by the things you've seen in the showroom. You could also have lunch in the cafeteria or grab a frozen yogurt down at the snack counter. Its a great place to spend a day getting all your household and furniture needs.
Noemi G.
Muy bueno, hay todo lo que busques os lo recomiendo . Muy bueno ..🙂 yo he comprado Muchas cosas hay y son de muy buena calidad y tienes un buen servicio al cliente ..
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
I love ikea. I'm a young college student and IKEA furniture was my go to when it came to college housing. It's affordable and it's sleek and modern. Everything is easy to assemble and innovative. I prefer IKEA over Walmart or target products any day. You can find almost anything here. I sometimes come here to just eat in their restaurant. Their meatballs are to die for and they're so affordable.
Kari R.
I love ikea! They have great furniture for a great price. It's very family oriented but I must say the quality of the beds and furniture isn't the best. After one move my bed and dressers fell apart. The particle board they use instead of real wood is bad quality and can only be put together once. Taking it apart is a sure way to strip the "wood" and have everything fall literally.
Cassie Z.
They're genius.  The packing is amazing.  They get a rap for being cheap in quality and not lasting.  I claim BS.  My mom has had a dining table for probably 10 years, and I know someone that had a couch for about the same duration.  Both in good shape!  Can't put it together?  The pictures are simple, but there are small details that are important!
Stevye E.
Boynton Beach, FL
Honestly, when I first set foot in an Ikea two years ago, I thought I'd found heaven. But then I got lost. Four times. After finally finding my way to the check out (and after more than $200 of merchandise somehow found its' way into my bad) I was satisfied with my purchases but exhausted and basically done with the world. Take someone with you for support, you'll probably need it.
Evi T.
A lot of affordable product and a great variety in furniture and decoration. All product i have owned were verry durable and worth their money. I am very satisfied.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?