BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jaime W.
Awesome deals. Directions to put things together are a little confusing, but I'm not that handy. They're popping up new stores everywhere and I couldn't be more excited! The MALM collection is my all time favorite.
Samantha M.
Ikea is a hit or miss store for me. They do have some good products for cheap but you will possibly pay for it with how long they last for. I've had a few different furniture pieces that havent lasted long and have started to fall apart or break but then I've also had a couple that have lasted years and years! Just have to be careful with what you decide to buy there!
Stacey M.
Most of my college dorm room was furnished with things from IKEA. They offer some great products at a great price. Right now there is not one that is close to me so going to one is not easy. However, one is getting ready to open up and I can't wait to fill my house with all the cute and affordable things from IKEA. They offer so much good home decor and furniture.
Beth G.
It's a love hate relationship with Ikea, but mostly love. I dislike the chemical smell throughout the store and I feel like I always come out of there feeling sick (maybe it's the lighting?). But I love their furniture. Their real wood furniture is definitely worth the price and effort of putting together. I think nearly our entire house is made up of ikea furniture.
Brenna K.
Houston, PA
I know this company gets a bad rep for cheap and hard to figure out furniture, but I love everything I buy there. My toddler and I both have IKEA beds that are super comfy and were actually not hard to put together. Their selection of decor is prob my favorite part tho, I love picking out plants and pictures to scatter around my apartment. Pretty dang affordable too.
Mandi N.
Granger, IN
I LOVE IKEA!! Great store, layout for shopping, examples for decor, organization, products, eatery, really everything. The closest one to me is about 3 hours away so when I go I stock up on so much. I get super excited to go and come home with a ton of great stuff at prices that are great!! I also love that their affordable shopping bags double as beach/ over night bags!
Stephanie P.
Jarrettsville, MD
I have a few tables from Ikea. They are super easy to set it. You just need to twist on the legs, and you're good to go. Shopping at Ikea is always an adventure. There is so much to look at and so many choices. The quality is decent as well. Some of my Ikea tables have lasted more than 10 years with limited problems. I will absolutely be shopping at Ikea again.
Amy D.
Berkley, MI
I love IKEA!!! The store is so fun and the products are great! We have several pieces of furniture from them and have yet to have any issues with them...and some we've had for years! We even call them by their Swedish names! If I ever have to redo my kitchen, I will definitely be using IKEA, for their kitchens are amazing and unique. And oh do I love the meatballs! :)
Sharlyn O.
As a newlywed, Ikea furniture is affordable for a couple that just moved in together. The store offers trendy pieces of decor for a fraction of the price. They have a multitude of items ranging from housewares to furniture. Don't forget to stop by a try their famous Swedish meatballs and their 99 cents vanilla soft serve. It's the best way to end your Ikea shopping day!
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Ikea is like heaven on earth. They've got everything you could ever need, even food! Most of their items are reasonably priced and reasonably sturdy. I've bought bookcases, bed frames, kitchen utensils, sheets, and food, and I have no complaints about any of them.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?