- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
ikea is one of my favorite decor places other than target because i just love their concept and how they set up the store for example they have all of these rooms set up with their room decor and that helps a lot while shopping. at ikea there is everything you’d need for decor and furniture, overall i’d rate this store a 10/10
IKEA has great affordable furniture and a wide variety of styles. I love the simple and modern designs they have. They have a lot of cheaper pieces great for college students too.
We have several pieces of furniture that are from ikea! For the price, they are great quality. I’m not a huge fan of a lot of their stuff as it isn’t my style but I do love some of the lines they have! Ikea also is an amazing place to go to get lots of the little things you may need like picture frames, kitchen gadgets, etc.
I love ikea. Their furniture is such a pain to put together and not great quality. I have some kitchen supplies, shelves, Alex drawers, and a desk table top. It gets the job done.
I love the cafeteria and a lot of their products, but the furniture section is overhyped. It’s crazy how if you want someone to get the pieces for you then you need to pay for it.
Freaking love Ikea. You get some great deals for some basic but cute items. For cheap and easy apartment shopping-its great. Also lunch there is great. Can spend a whole day here.
The in-store employees never seem to know what’s going on (if you can find one) but the website helps you to find what you’re looking for in any location. If you know what it is you want to buy, find it on the website, and locate it at the store you want to visit. The site will even note the aisle and bin, or area the item is in.
Love Ikea!! I have purchased countless furniture items from here and all have been high quality and very much in style. I always receive compliments on everything I buy from here.
Love the Ikea experience and just walking through looking at all the model rooms. They always have really cute decor and design ideas that make me constantly want to re-do my room. Furniture is pretty cheap and fairly priced. Wouldn't recommend buying a cheap dresser or bed from here as you will get what you paid for.
This store is so overwhelming g but in the best way possible. They literally have everything. If you manage to not get lost or spend at least 4 hrs in this store kudos to you. While at the store you will love and hate it, but once you leave you will want to go back and buy so much more stuff. You will look for excuses to go.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos