BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Caroline M.
Saint Paul, MN
There's a lot of awesomeness inside IKEA, including cheap home accessories like frames, baskets, and the like, and also relateable furniture that fits every type of decor. Sometimes I go to just get accent pieces, sometimes I use items for DIY projects, etc. Only negative is the amount of time it takes to get through the store, but it isn't more than Target if it's a quiet day and you know where you're going.
Annie C.
I love IKEA. Their furniture quality isn't the best (had a IKEA wardrobe that was badly damaged after one move across town. We didn't even try to take it cross-country with us for our next move). However, they have the cutest home accessories for great prices and I love their expedit book shelves. Will continue to shop here, I just won't buy furniture from them that gets heavily used (beds, couches, chairs)
Amy C.
Baltimore , Md
I have a love-hate relationship with Ikea. I love their products and the prices are usually pretty reasonable, but I hate actually going to Ikea. It's always 900 degrees inside and the checkout lines take years to get through. In the end, though, I keep coming back because I'm a broke college student and I'm also not at the point where I want to invest a lot of money in the furniture I keep in my apartment.
Bahar K.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
We have bought quite a bit from IKEA and we haven't been let down. It's a pain to put their furniture together but if you put it together properly, it'll last you. We bought a wardrobe in 2008 for my daughter in college. It is now 2017 and we still use the wardrobe today. Moved three times. Just the store is SO LARGE. Make sure you plan to be there for the day. It is hard to 'go in the store' and 'be out.'
Ruth G.
Ikea is an awesome store. The store is set up nicely and I love how they have displays. The displays give you ideas of how to customize your own space with the furniture that is in the store. I love that all the pieces in this store can be customized to fit your own unique style. The only bad part about taking home furniture is assembling the furniture and the instructions are not always that user friendly.
Jose S.
IKEA is my go-to place whenever I need something with furniture. I recently bought a white couch from there and I'm in love! The price wasn't too shabby either. I would definitely come back. The staff is so helpful as well
Sara N.
Princeton, NJ
I can't go to Ikea without finding something I need (or at least really want). They have great storage solutions and everything is reasonably priced. The as is section is great because everything is already put together and may only have a small scratch or chipped paint, nothing a little TLC can't fix. I also love their bedding section -- they have great colors and patterns for sheets and duvets.
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
The IKEA Poang chair has great comfort, durability, style, and cost. Leather fabric with birch wood makes this piece of furniture timeless. I've used it as a gaming chair or lounger. I'd highly suggest this chair to anyone!
Tarah W.
Bothell, WA
Ikea is great for decorating your home from top to bottom, just be sure to really check out the quality of what you're purchasing. You get what you pay for, after all. If the dresser is only $50, there is probably a reason (some items are just press-board). That said, some of these less-expensive items that aren't expected to last for the long-term are perfect for college dorms, first apartments, etc.
erica h.
Lexington, NC
The moment I stepped into the Ikea near my hometown I fell in love! The atmosphere is amazing! My first and favorite purchase was some beautiful glass plates. I love the way Ikea is set up, they have pencils and paper available for you to use to write down the number of the item you would like to buy and once youre done you walk out to the sales floor and find the item.. Checkout is also a breeze!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?