BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD
It's a maze. I honestly sometimes get scared that I might not make it out. You also have to put all of the furniture together yourself which everyone knows is a mess. So many of my families arguments were over putting together IKEA furniture. You always tell yourself that you'll put it together the day you get it and then you never put it together and you have a half finished desk lying on the floor for two years.
Rachel S.
Super tienda en la que puedo encontrar de todo para poder poner mi imaginacion a correr en cuanto a decoracion y renovaciones se refiere. Me encanta los vanity y los shelf. Todo mi nuevo equipo de mi area de maquillaje es de ikea. No me puedo quejar me facinan . El acabado blanco brilloso de me facina.
Taylor F.
Anoka, MN
Ikea is one of my favorite stores simply because there is so much potential in so many of their products. I love the quality of their products and I find the experience of shopping there to be different than anything I have ever experienced in my life...In the best way! I also enjoy the inspiration you can achieve from walking through their showrooms. The possibilities are endless here.
Sidney T.
If you're going for permanent items, I would advise against IKEA for the long haul. I consider it the Walmart of furniture, you get all your essentials for temporary use. Perfect for college students, I got most of my college furniture from the "as is" section. You get pretty good deals!

I love their cafeteria, you get cute foods for a low price. Those Swedish meatballs always hit the spot!
Catherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I think the best part about IKEA is that they give you a lot of good ideas of how to decorate a home. Each room is themed & if you are a new home owner, IKEA is definitely a great place to check out if you don't know how to design a room. The only problem is that IKEA can get pricey and there are just SO much to choose from that it can get overwhelming! But that can be a good thing :)
Nicole M.
IKEA is great. It has all kinds of goodies at pretty reasonable prices. Whenever I need new furniture or even new decor I check out ikea. Don't ever go here in a hurry though. It's huge and it takes forever to get through so you want time to walk around and not be in a rush.
Amanda H.
SAN DIEGO, CA
My husband and I love this place. We go here sometimes when we are bored just to look around. They always have the coolest stuff. We have purchased a couple things from here and they are all great quality. The only thing I dislike is that there instructions don't have words. It took us quite a long time to put our desk together, but it eventually got built and is still in great condition.
Asia S.
I would rate this 50 stars if i could. This is my favorite furniture store EVER because I'm from Europe and everything sold in this store is European. I love all the furniture and i could spend hours in this store. the rooms that are created are so beautiful and i wish my house looked the way ikea does. It's beautiful, and so much fun. not to mention the prices are AMAZING for what you get!!!
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
Ikea furniture is so easy to put together and I love that it doesn't require any special skill set or tools. You just need an allen wrench, a glass of wine, and patience. I cant even count the number of items in my home. The store is set up showing you how you can use the product too and I find that really fun. I could spend all day there and you really can since they serve food there!!!
Anna v.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love shopping at IKEA. Prior to moving into my first apartment, I knew there would be a lot of household items I would need. Not wanting to break the bank, I headed over to IKEA and started shopping. Everything was laid out nicely and the store was easily navigated. All of the products I have purchased from IKEA have also been of great quality. Sooo worth it to head in!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?