BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Noemi G.
Muy bueno, hay todo lo que busques os lo recomiendo . Muy bueno ..🙂 yo he comprado Muchas cosas hay y son de muy buena calidad y tienes un buen servicio al cliente ..
Jennifer K.
Susquehanna, PA
Ikea has something for everyone and every budget... They are always a go to! I feel like I walk in there with something in mind that I want... and then bam I find all these things I had no idea I wanted... and at such good prices! Kitchen gadgets... lamps ...bedding ... furniture!!! I can find a place in my home for all these Ikea... I love their modern furniture.... sleek designs...
Heather B.
N Charleston, SC
I’m a fan of IKEA! You can’t beat the prices. Their textiles are lovely. The patterns and bright colors really spruce up a room.
My only complaint is that they haven’t opened one in Charleston S.C. yet. Fingers crossed!
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
I love ikea. I'm a young college student and IKEA furniture was my go to when it came to college housing. It's affordable and it's sleek and modern. Everything is easy to assemble and innovative. I prefer IKEA over Walmart or target products any day. You can find almost anything here. I sometimes come here to just eat in their restaurant. Their meatballs are to die for and they're so affordable.
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
I drove around 14 hours roundtrip just to buy a bunch of items from Ikea. Unfortunately there isn't one anywhere close to where I live and the shipping is outrageous. It was literally cheaper for me to make the very long drive, rent a hotel and then drive back the next day instead of shipping it. I would shop there all the time if there was an easier way to go about it. I love the products I got from there and they have held up under a lot of use.
Juli Y.
Rmv, CA
I love Ikea! Sometimes I feel like I could just wander around, eat some lunch, and get lost all day! I really like the simplicity of most of their designs, they aren't too crazy to put together, and aren't super pricey either. For me, it's a nice and still affordable, without looking too cheap! Most of our bigger items are from ikea, bed frame, dresser, 3 desks/work tables, tv stand!
Evi T.
A lot of affordable product and a great variety in furniture and decoration. All product i have owned were verry durable and worth their money. I am very satisfied.
Grecher G.
BEST PLACE EVER!! Honestly Ikea has so many things in such good prices. If you are trying to build a simple apartment (room, house, etc) there are things that will be very cheap! Even when I know what to buy I like going thru the showroom for ideas. Their assembly is also so easy and most of the time you don't even need tools. I bought all the furniture in my room from Ikea.
Ana Sofia B.
We recently moved and we had lo leave a lot of things and furniture behind. So ikea was a great option for start over. Loots of stuff for your home. They have very nice displays where you can appreciate the way the furniture is going to look in your un home. At the end they have also a section of items with discount. And don forget to grab something after pay in the mini restaurant.
Samantha D.
Glen Allen, VA
I love this store! The prices are unbeatable and the quality of the products are great! My husband and I are moving to a one bedroom apartment and got a three drawer dresser, a TV stand, two end tables, a coffee table, two chairs, and a dining room table for $400. The entire store is decently priced and most items are modern! I am a repeat costumer and never regret buying from here.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?